Reviews for Senses
keeptheotherone chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
What great inspiration for a multi-chap! I enjoyed each one of these and the way you advanced their relationship with each new sense. My favorite has got to be Hermione knowing Ron was winding her up with the toothpaste. Brilliant, that one :D
8thwesley chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Beautiful and well written! definitely one of my favs
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Very cute! Loved how you captured all of the individual moments!
Ms. Panda Weasley chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Such a cute story :3 It left me wanting MORE!
Vj86 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Re-reading the story :) I cant believe I haven't submitted my review on this story yet... I love all your Ron and Hermione stories... I love your narration and characterisations... It blows my mind... and story is just super witty and just so typically Ron :D... Cheers!
banshee1968 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Lovely.
daphne 13 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
loved it :D
jesrod82 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
So sweet! I love the concept of using the senses to describe their growing relationship. You wrote it very well, keeping their characters intact. Such a lovely story.
Joi du Coeur chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved it! I totally see Ron and Hermione being the first to do it. And not too long after the battle. I've always said, with as much passion as they show when they fight, they show that same passion in the bedroom. This was a great chapter.
boostarryeyes chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
I loved this story. The characterisation was brilliant. Their intimacy was wonderful. I also liked the glimpses of Hermione and Harry's relationship. Hope you write more. Thank you :)
FlittingGemini chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
It was adorable! the whole story was! Well Done.
FlittingGemini chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
I enjoyed the chapter, especially the joke you made about Fred laughing if he was the catalyst for their first time. I also agree with your AN, it is a powerful scene I myself was disapointed at the Malfoy Manor scene, even when I was giddy while seeing Deathly Hallows for the first time. Why didn't Ron cry out like in the book dammit?
FlittingGemini chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Very nice. Their relationship with bickering probably would change into foreplay huh?
FlittingGemini chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
OK that last sentence just killed me! LOL Bravo! The whole chapter was very...tantalizing also. I appreciated the little its with Harry and Ginny too.
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
what a charming chapter and story! What can I say I'm a sucker for M rated romance fics with Ron and Hermione LOL