Reviews for Not John
Ella Ann chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow...that was amazing. I always thought that it would've been better if Yassen's death scene were written from his perspective. Well done! This is still my all-time favorite Alex Rider fanfic. And that short blurb at the end from T.S. Eliot tied in wonderfully. It was almost...haunting. )
Goldilocks Ate The Three Bears chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love this story! It almost made me cry, it just made me teary. D
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved your story, thank you for posting it!
Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Such an awesome combo of sweet, depressing, and amazing. Good job!
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
:'(
Cadel chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wonderful _ I love how you've written him

Cheers
Jay Q chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
don't get on ur knees and grovel for reviews, cuz i'm already reviewing, it's surprising not very many people have reviewed such a wondeful and intresting story! it's SO good! i really loved it! })i({
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Love the angle and seeing everything from Yassen's eyes
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow, I loved it. It totally subverts the Alex-is-not-John thing. It's so sad what happened to Yassen DDD: I loved your quotes too This is just brilliant~
BlueNeutrino chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow. Simply amazing. That is all.
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Good story. Thank you for writing it.
kiwismakemehappy chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Nice! I love the writing! And it's great how closely you adhered to Eagle Strike.
craizypet chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
tragically sad but absolutely great! loved it!
Mainn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was really really good. I love oneshots like this. THis is one of the better ones I have read by far and look forward to reading more.
ALBANY chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ME ENCANTO , BUENISIMA ESTA HISTORIA, DA UNA MIRADA DIFERENTE DE LA RELACION DE JASSEN / JUAN / ALEX. REALMENTE DE AFECTO FRATERNAL. NO BARRA.

SIGA ESCRIBIENDO . ACTUALICE PRONTO.