Reviews for I Know
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Really nice tag you came up with. I am sooooo hpoping for some good fluff at the beginning of 6x14, they set it up beautifully and found a great way to stoop Sam from moping in the past. Can't wait! Your story really helps to survive the week. I have no idea how we made it 8 weeks without the boys
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very nice! I would've loved to have seen this as well. I hope we at least get a little sumthin' in the next eppy! Well done.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OMG!

AWESOME!

LOVE IT!

:) This would be amazing in the show! I love it!

utter brilliance!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OMG.. .POOR SAMMY.. THEY BURN HIM... AWWWE,,,YAY DEAN CALM HIM DOWN..THANK GOD...
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This sene should have been in unforgiven this is well written I love the protectiv Dean trying to care for Sam
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awesome. You brought tears to my eyes. Thanks!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was cute! I loved it.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Yes! YES! That is how that episode SHOULD HAVE ended. But noooooooo! We have to wait a full SEVEN days to find out what actually happened. Grr! Anywho, amazing job on this! I LOOVED it!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Perfect tag for Unforgiven. Thanks for the H/C fix.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
What a wonderful tag to this episode.

I would have loved to see just a bit more on the screen and your story helps fill that void for me. I loved visualizing this scene while I was reading it.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great story... When I saw that yesterday, I definitely wanted more... Thanks for giving me some of the comfort after the trauma.
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
great story add more soon thanks