Reviews for Learning the Hard Way
islashlove chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was good. I like how you showed Steve and Mark as a typical son and father with the same faults a normal family has.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wow good one thanks keep up the great work
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aww, very sweet and sad and well written, loved the ending! :-)
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Sweet. I like stories that open up details of favorite characters past. Thanks for posting, Beth Palladino
SHELLY chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
IT WAS A GREAT STORY I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT HIS LIFE AS A TEEN LIKE IS HE DATING ANY ONE DOSE HE WORK DOE HE MESS UP AGIN DOSE HE GET IN TO MORE STRUBLE STUFF LIKE THAT PLASE RIGHT MORE THANKS
SHELLY
Sever Us1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Hey! Just found you on my list so I came over and checked out your stuff. This is very interesting. I'm constantly amazed at how many shows/books etc. out there have fanfiction! I used to watch this show...

At any rate, a good effort. Keep up the good work and don't ever stop writing!

:) Sever Us
WriterJC chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Aaah, a very nice story. I liked it very much.

Now, suggests that I comment on some aspect of the story that might be improved. Well, I can't think of one. It flowed very well. And Mark's reactions are in keeping with the loving father we know Mark to be. The other characters, IMO, are essentially new, since Steve would have changed since the tender age of 17 and well, I haven't seen anything of Carol or Katherine on the show (in my limited viewing of it, anyway). Overall, I think you did a great job - grammar, pacing, theme, everything. Keep it up!
Hope chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
i liked this story it was really good...i like how the situation was handled..:)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Great job. i like stories that deal with people's past. It helps to see the caring Mark always had for STeve. Keep up the good work.
Tracy2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I really enjoyed this story. Give me a couple of years, my son will be 17 and I'll be right there! This was nicely written. Keep up the good work.

Tracy
Boooo chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
whoa I like it, first Dm sstory i liked in a while! I love the ones where steve is young , hope u write more.
J0 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002