Reviews for In Love With a Sadist
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
i am eternally feeling grateful to you for being one if the few authors that produces Wildlife manga fanfic especially for tsukasa ryoto xtesshou iwashiro pairing!
omg chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like c: thanks for writing this! I was becoming fraustrated that no one writes with this pairing D:
Mister Law chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was cute! It is a pity how few stories there are for Wild Life in general because the characters are awesome.
Kuruizaki-hime chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really like this story. I just got into this manga and I'm so happy to find a story like this … I just wish that there was more … (
Reader chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nice to find one good one-shot about this couple. This shipping truly isn't very popular.
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
xD pfff lol? XD;;;; OTL Awwwww cutes X3
ofgreennekomimis chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I had just started reading this manga, and had IMMEDIATELY search for a RyotouxTesshou fic!XDDD ahahaha.. a little dissapointed at how little there is though.

I hope it'll increase soon coz the reason i saw it and read it as of an update yesterdayXDDD. kyahahahaha...! Someone said there's gonna be 27 vol? I really hope so though.. Please write some more! their adorable!XDD and such a cute fic!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I am dissapointed there aren't many people into this fandom. Tesshou and Ryotou are just to cute together though~ _ You write them very well, it's hard for me to really see them as a couple but this was just so sweet one can't help but love it.
aerin02 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hahaha so cute XD Just recently did a marathon on reading this manga and i find this couple horribly cute together :3
fuuma82 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice one! I do really hope you'll make the sequel. I really love this couple. It's hard to find fanfic about them. Thx for making it :D