Reviews for Laird William's Cow
missy chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
that was really good. as always sandra's story is awesome:-)
Sandra chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
The Fourth Degree of Fan: Obsessed. It's no longer merely entertainment at this degree - it's now a semi-lifestyle. Fans think of themselves as soldiers in a fan army. Objectivity is gone, as is much independent thought. It's the party line, now. Fans at this level are extremely defensive; criticism of their movie, music or television series is met with emotional and sometimes even verbally violent reaction.
One More Gulliable Highlander Lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
Ya know, I'd forgotten what a truly annoying person you are, and now that I've been reminded, and reminded of just how easy it is to push your buttons, let me remind you of something:

Your beloved Richie is dead. D. E. A. D. - dead. Toast. Divided forever into two seperate pieces. And just think, if he'd only taken Duncan's advice and stayed away from France for a generation he'd be alive and kicking to this day. But he knew better, didn't he? So now he's not only dead in France for a generation, he's dead in France, and everywhere else for that matter, forever.

Life is good.

And isn't bald hatred fun - as well as blindingly obvious? And I betcha you thought you were fooling people. Silly girl. Only the stupid ones are falling for your line of hatred, m'dear, only the stupid ones.
risi chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
LOL! Oh dear, way too funny, but alas way too true. As for Laird William's latest cow, it died before it got to market so they stuffed it, put it on wheels, and tried to covince everyone it was just resting.
AC chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
As always, Sandra hits the rusty nail on the head, this time with considerable insight into the politics of fandom and delightful humor. Guaranteed to offend some, confuse a few, and make the rest of us laugh. Highly recommended.