Reviews for The Correction in the Episode
Undertakerulz1 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
That was really good I hope you write soon
dharmamonkey chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Brilliantly done. Very true to character. You had my heart breaking a couple of times there.
SouthunLady chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Thank you, Booth, for telling Sweets to stuff it!
EowynGoldberry chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
I liked it:)
cheysma2000 chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
I loved the update. This is so good. :)
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Glad they solved the case. It was nice that Mr. and Mrs. Johnson were able to take the kids in. Although I think social services or whatever you call it would have been involved or at least there for the transition. Yipee - B&B are back to their old selves. Good chapter.
cheysma2000 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
That's the ticket, I really like where you are taking this. :)
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Yay! I'm glad Booth apologized and told her how he felt. Now Bones just has to stop being scared. I think she can do it. As always looking forward to the next chapter.
J.D. Castle chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
SEND THIS TO HH! If the elevator scene is like this in content, it will be almost as good as this season never existing. :D
horseninja chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
I thought it was good. Glad he apologized and they talked. Look forward to more.
Angie-Face chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Bones is really struggeling with this. Hopefully she gives Booth a chance
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
nicely done
cheysma2000 chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Yes, kick in the pants for Booth and maybe some great makeup kisses for Bones. :)
SouthunLady chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Hey, is she avoiding him and his desire to talk with him? Keep it up, Brennan, he'll come around...LOL.
J.D. Castle chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Interesting reversal with Brennan. Looking forward to hearing more about that! Also, about the missing head!