Reviews for Vocalise
mikkappo1992 chapter 36 . 5/19
2 words: absolutely brilliant!
I frikin' enjoyed this story and has to be one of my favourite Rosalie and Bella pairing!
Beth Cyra chapter 25 . 5/17
Most enjoyable Cullen based chapter ever.
Beth Cyra chapter 23 . 5/17
This story is years old and I don't even know if you like reviews but I have too. Bella/Rosalie is the only pairing I read from Twilight but I don't finish many stories, largely because they feel to au.

And while some aspects of this does, the moment that Edward hugged Rose and is there for them as a brother and friend made me so happy to see, and the hug made me smile like I very rarely do in fan fics.
milagglad chapter 36 . 4/11
:...?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
Really? The only affection was brought about by peer pressure? That makes me so mad! Its to believe the love between the two. Do they even like each other?
kantorkan chapter 36 . 4/21/2014
I am so glad this story is over wasn't sure if i could finish it
kantorkan chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
This has to be one of the most confusing stories i have read on this site.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Give her one more chance or this is a waste of time.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
Did Angela just imprint with Seth? did Rose just blow her chance for a happy ever after with Bella or will she have a change to make it all right.i hope so are i wasted two days reading this story.
kantorkan chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
Am i going the be wasting my time finishing reading this story? I am still trying to figure out where you are going with this. if Alice made a mistake and they aren't mates why are they drawn to each other?
kantorkan chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Rose really does need to get her shit together.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
I never did understand why they thought they had to run off with Bella when they out numbered the nomads,they could have taken them at the ball was always a stupid part of the book and movie.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
So are there going to be three nomads showing up and one decides that he wants to eat Bella so the Cullens run off like little bitches instead of just killing them to protect her.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Seems the problem is that Rose is afraid to open up to Bella and let her will be the one to ruin what they can have if she doesn't do that.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 4/20/2014