Reviews for The Backstory
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Sob. Beautiful. And so sad
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Oh my goodness. The alonely thing that made me happy was that you got the ages right. So sad...
InTheKitchen chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
omg so sad! I'm glad that Flynn had Rapunzel there to help him deal with this! I'm very curious as to how the next chapter will come out. I can't wait )
no login sorry chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
good story i'll keep an eye out for an update x) only a few mistakes such as missing words, u'll find the easiest to remeber one being just before he steals that first piece of bread :p gl and hf writting

looking forward to the update
13animaluver chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
poor eugene, my lil plot bunnies are crying ther bunny eyes out and at chuerch i meet a lil girl named hunny shes so CUTE!
Princess Shahrazad chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
That's really impressive, making that connection between Rapunzel and Eugene when they were young. That is the reason why the writers put their age difference so far apart - 18 and 26 so they could have met when they were younger. You must continue this, till the moment of the crown heist. Then we'll watch the DVD (due March) and then do a sequel! Good job.
frangipani blossom chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Aww, poor Eugene!

I really like your story so far and making Eugene meeting Gothel and Rapunzel when he's still a kid, is an really interesting idea.

Please update soon :)