Reviews for Flutter, Lucas
Suspectedcoast chapter 3 . 3/25
Its good but in chapter 1 Lucas says every sunday we have a metting but here it says they have been there for only 2 days
T Rinku chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
OFMG, YOU WATCH GRAVITY FALLS TOO...YASSSSSS
sorry...but anyway your story is great...and shit...90000000000/10
Amen...also hope you watch Steven universe too...great show
Huehuehuehuehuehuehue
Sorry..Kay bye
;3;
wtf chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
first i find this to get my mind off hetalia

aND THEN YOU PUT HETALIA IN
Main/Fav Peach
TheHornyPurpleBunnyIsBonnie chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
I love this story
Jenna chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
*read the part about Meta Knight being a mind reader* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Iamboria chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
I really like this. I wish you would continue it... It's hilarious :D
normalknees012 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Please update it's been a year it looks like really good job ;)
MsAnn chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Cute story make more please and i don't know who's better Ness or lucas oh well.
Secret-Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
.3. I read all of it, its been sooooo long and i've been waiting! n when will you make the next part?
Pierce The Wolfox chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Can't wait for the next part!
Pierce The Wolfox chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I love this story so far! It is freakin' funny! Especially Wolf, Snake, and Crazy Hand! I'm going to continue this story right now!
Empty Slate chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Hiii! (Kirby Saying) and FINISH THE GODDAMN STORY is what I'll say if I was Spencer right here reading this
Empty Slate chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Q B (I like staying indoors)
Q 2. Choice A (I can handle rattlesnakes THEIR MY FRIIIIEENDS)
Q 3. Choice A (I hate other stuff more than people)
Fav Character: KIRBY KIRBY POYO -plays the kirby games again and again-
Roseal chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Yaaaaayyyy! I'm so happy to see you have updated! Can't wait to see what happens next! What does master hand have? At least he isn't going to die... Right? Also, cute snake and sonic moment! (No, I don't ship them, I ship Sonamy. I do ship Ike/Marth though. :3) I can't wait for the next chap!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »