Reviews for Flutter, Lucas
Jenna chapter 4 . 4/22
*read the part about Meta Knight being a mind reader* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Iamboria chapter 7 . 2/11
I really like this. I wish you would continue it... It's hilarious :D
redwalrus12 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Please update it's been a year it looks like really good job ;)
MsAnn chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Cute story make more please and i don't know who's better Ness or lucas oh well.
Secret-Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
.3. I read all of it, its been sooooo long and i've been waiting! n when will you make the next part?
Pierce The Wolfox chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Can't wait for the next part!
Pierce The Wolfox chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I love this story so far! It is freakin' funny! Especially Wolf, Snake, and Crazy Hand! I'm going to continue this story right now!
Puppets Of Change chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Hiii! (Kirby Saying) and FINISH THE GODDAMN STORY is what I'll say if I was Spencer right here reading this
Puppets Of Change chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Q B (I like staying indoors)
Q 2. Choice A (I can handle rattlesnakes THEIR MY FRIIIIEENDS)
Q 3. Choice A (I hate other stuff more than people)
Fav Character: KIRBY KIRBY POYO -plays the kirby games again and again-
Roseal chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Yaaaaayyyy! I'm so happy to see you have updated! Can't wait to see what happens next! What does master hand have? At least he isn't going to die... Right? Also, cute snake and sonic moment! (No, I don't ship them, I ship Sonamy. I do ship Ike/Marth though. :3) I can't wait for the next chap!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I hope you continue!
Delcattia chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I got as far as Ve and I realized it was Italy-kun and started freaking out... This made me remember just how much I love hetalia.
That 1 Guy from that 1 Show chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I forgot to tell you that my favorite SSBB character is Ness
That 1 Guy from that 1 Show chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
yay! forgot to answwer the questions last time,
I'll go for
Q1-B, I just thought, how would I travel the world with no job and no money?
Q2-A, you at least can see where you should go.
Q3-A,you literaly made me go crazy on that one, had to think about it a lot. I can't marry someone that despises me.
Anyway I really like this fanfic so much I read it a second time(sometimes I'm such a nerd, even though I don't look like one)
I take back what I said about Italy some weeks ago, you were just being creative.
TheMysticalQ chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Question 1: A.
Question 2: A.
Question 3: B.
Favorite SSBB character: Lucas mah boi!

Oh, this chapter. It's been so long since I've read something that makes me laugh. Which is bad because I hurt my chest with a basketball, and laughing hurts at the moment. But your chapters be awesome! Can't wait for more!