Reviews for Dominant
slytherinSadist chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Well ill be damed if that wasent the sexyest thing ive read in a while;)

Only have one thing that in my opinion would have made it sexyer...vampires!

Could u try one like it I would be eternaly gratefull
Ever December chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I've had several reviews in my stories about one certain thing that members of fanfiction, and also possibly part of the gay community, have found very offensive, but unnfortunately, have not used an acount to comment on, so as I"m unable to explain my reasoning directly to them, I'm going to do it in a review.

A major problem that people have had with my writing is that I've reffered to the submissive role as the "female role" or "girl role" While writting this, I try to keep the language with which I describe the sex akin to that a formerly straight, in this case, still straight, teenage boy would use. If it offends you, it's because you're misubderstanding. I know that guys "don't have vaginas" I'm completely aware of that, I promise. If you've ever listened to highschool guys talk about the "way fags have sex" the often use terminology like "I wouldn't want to be the girl".

A;so, the stroy is entitled "Dominant" for a reason. The placing of the boys in the "fuck train" was onviously an important factor. I repeat, this isn't a personal affront to anyone, gay, straight, or argumentatively minded. If you have any other disagrements with my writting style, please send me a message or leave a comment that I can respond to. The ones who don't, it's like you didn't have the guts to try and respond to my writing in a way I could speak with you directly. Were you afraid to leave a comment like that? I appreciate the constructive criticism many have given me, and would also appreciate if the people who want to actually criticise me would (because I feel like having an offensive term) grow a pair and say it to my "face" (face being inapplicable as this is a computer so acount being a better word as I can actually respond) I'm not afraind of flames. (excuse the spelling, it's 2:30 in the morning, I've just come back from marching in a football game, and my computer is doing this odd back and forth scrolling thing as I type.) Thank you.
what chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
"All three gathered in a circle arguing over who should be the female"

"Somehow Harry had been declared the girl"

That's very offensive. No one in a gay relationship is considered "the girl". None of them have vaginas, so I'm pretty sure they're all male. Shame on your stereotypes.
Rose of Dark Life chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
hahaha love it:):):):) love love love love it:)
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOL. aphrodisiacs. . .gotta love em. ;D Nice threesome *_*
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is probably one of the hottest stories I've ever read, well done!
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great, Smutty and Very pleasing ;)
Lost2Love chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
wow... this was so HOT! i love harry, ron and draco; and to add them together in perfect blend without getting out of their true character is awesome! :D this is such an amazing story to make at 1 am! hahaha i really think that you could branch another couple of chapters with a little smut here and there and have an even better story :D please continue writing, its obvious that you have an talent for it :D

Lost2Love
Krucksue chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Liked the story.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
It's very good, my only problem is with the "playing the girl" line. The point of gay men sexing each other is that there are NO girls present! You could have said "who was going to play the bottom" instead. Might seem minor to you but is something that really annoys me, like when people ask who the girl in the relationship is.
Cassandra Incognito chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
A lovely little addition would be if Slytherin won the match because Harry was unable to properly sit on his broom. :P
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
yummy
Capp'n chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Okay...that story was good. I found it hilarious...but then again, I never went to sleep last night and without sleep I tend to be a little loopy. But still, I enjoyed it
petros308 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Rates poorly on the plot credibility scale and the realistic gay sex scale. None of the internal diolouge was very manly. However, for it's breed and target audiance it was pretty good.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 2/16/2011