Reviews for Love Me Tender
Venetiangrl92 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
K lied again! Great two shot! I loved it! At least he got it right in the end! Now going to read the next one!
Yammy1983 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
great update!
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
awwww,thank you so much sweetie :)

Valentine's Day isn't an evil thing-nooooo,I wouldn't say evil,it's just...misterprentaded by soem people

naughty nurse or some shit like that-why must they always put crap costumes like that?

after last year I'd figure that you'd want to avoid Valentine's Day as much as possible-lol,poor guy

As long as she's social with me that's what matters-lol,true

Never touch a man's bike without permission-ohhhhhh,touchy!

Neither will I-ohhh,come on,that's not true!

I just can't handle being around the office with the hearts and candies and bullshit everywhere-me either

I could show you off and you could show me off. Let the rest of the world know what they're missing-so cute!:)

Zombie biker and Rockabilly zombie girl-WOO HOO!

I think I should sedate him-lmao

that sounded like something Tig would say-you got that right

Millisecond-lmao!first time I hear that

Did she turn him gay? Fuck no, she could turn Elton John into a linebacker. This made no fucking sense-I'm confuse too

ohhhhhhh,ok,now I get it

I'm happy for them!
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
love it
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
awwww,so charming!thanks for this story!

eeeeeeew!creepy James!

society was trying to tell people to save their love for one day a year-MY POINT EXACTLY!

such a cute picture!

why can't we all haev our own Juice?

I had to be persuasive-ohhhhhh,gotcha ;)

You're a chick this is supposed to be bigger than Christmas for you-HA!I've heard that before

Bobby told me you weren't a romance girl and I didn't listen-WHY DON'T THEY EVER LISTEN TO BOBBY?

What happened next was an act of god I swear-lol,V-day miracle maybe?

oh man,I feel so bad for them