Reviews for La Lune Tombe Sur Paris
StarElsie chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
StarElsie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This is interesting
LuvsDaSparkles chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Oh how I wish you continued this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
love love love this update sooooonnn!
Kick-Aft chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
most interesting.
Carrie2sky chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Do you plan to continue this? It's really good!
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
While reading the end, I find this funny, Ode to Joy started playing in my head. We had to play this song in band, at least when I was still in band. It is an amazing song and one that surely induces feelings of overwhelming joy yet it is laced with a hint of sorrow to me. If I may suggest, a song that you can say Ciel conducted, it is called "Lacie" and it is from Pandora hearts. It is beautiful and sad in the same moment.

It reminds me of what a forrbiden love is like, which truly describes Ciel and Sebastian's love in my opinion. It is bittersweet yet fits them.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Carrie2sky chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I'm just wondering if you plan on updating this story? It's fabulous! It's unique in it's own way, and I love the way you are writing their relationship!
secret25 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
What an unexpected plot lining. Music. I don't mind of course! I'm quite fond of music. XD

I'm happy that their relationship isn't restricted to a master and servant, Demon and contractor. I like it when their relationship has a bit of teasing and sexuality in it. Just cause If ever they trully were in such a realtionship I think that Sebastian would be a bit pervy and Ciel would be a tease. XP

Well done XD

be waiting for future updates

diamondkat12 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I like this story. I think the sex scene was pretty good as well.
d r a m a t i s . e c h o chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I love this story. Aside from a few minor spelling mistakes, this story is going along beautifully. I'm a big fan of possessive!cuddly!Sebastian and Ciel. Lap sitting is always win. Keep up the great work, and I'll be awaiting your next update earnestly
Marikmaka chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Ah...good things come to those who wait.

This is perfecto! I have been bombarded with poorly written, out of character characters, poor plots, and short chapters as I wait for the more interesting stories to update. Thank you so much! I find nothing wrong with this, and I like how you incorporated Alois and Claude into the story. Keep up the good work!
Ace-Garnet chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
cant wait 4 ur nxt chapter so plz update again soon
hana chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
i really like this story! great job i just love how it all flows
Mafia Boss chapter 2 . 3/15/2011