Reviews for Chronicle of Hope
Hey when Angewomon appears Patamon/Angemon start to have a crush on Tailmon/Angewon but he doesn't know it a crush so he's confuse
Improve gramma mate, the idea is brill, the execution isn't.
Ayumi Shoko chapter 20 . 6/15
For a second I thought it said WWE town LOL
dnofsunshine chapter 20 . 6/12
So excited for the Dark Ocean! It was overshadowed in the series and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Although I don't care much for Takari I do love this story update soon!
Digidestined fangirl chapter 20 . 6/6
Oh my goodness! I love this interlude! I just have to tell you that I can't wait for the Dark Ocean and the reappearance of Angewomon! My Takari shipping heart just can't take it I'm so excited! Thank you for your wonderful writing!
Micatfish chapter 20 . 6/5
Oh gosh, the ending totally gave me the chills xD I wonder if Takeru already know about the Dark Ocean and Dragomon, and I'm so happy Bokomon and Neemon made an appearance here! Does Frontier happen before Adventure in this fic? I hope you'll update again soon xD I can't wait for the next chapter of this amazing fic X'3
AUehara chapter 20 . 6/5
So... The Dark Ocean is coming up next? *-* I'm so excited!

That filler episode of the Wild West apart, this is a really stand by moment for the kids to set their field and pieces. A really good interlude indeed.

I really liked that little small moment of Takeru being cold and dark, and the older kids having a little glimpse of that side of him. It is really interesting that he, who has such a happy image, can also show that kind of darkness, if we can call it so. And I am still waiting to see how Ryo will interact with the new kids when the time comes!

.AUehara
ivan0061509 chapter 20 . 6/5
nice chapter I can't wait to read what happens in the next arc
Lord Pata chapter 20 . 6/5
*Reads the scene where Tailmon asks Angemon how does she looks and falls anime style*

Angemon really? REALLY?! No one can't be that clueless about love! I mean even Daisuke was clear about that he liked Kari and he wasn't precisely the smartest knife in the drawer (no offense to Daisuke fans, I said it on the basis that he at first was kinda clueless during the Kaiser Arc) e_e

Even Agumon noticed that Tailmon has feelings for you! Agumon of all mons! The mon who has a bottomless stomach! And yet you're so clueless! Good God, why you punish me like this? x_x
Black-Hole Fiend chapter 20 . 6/5
This chapter was good, but you maybe confused about something. It wasn't Gabumon that Piyomon was locked with. It was Gomamon. Gomamon and Jyou was with Sora/Piyomon and nearly got sacrificed. I don't blame you at all for confusing the two but I thought I should point it out.
Anyway, this chapter is a good interlude and I can wait for the next chapter. I got a feeling that I would enjoy the next chapter, though I am curious on Ryo's side. Either way great chapter!
Sairey13 chapter 20 . 6/4
I wonder if there will be other Digimon couple moments (besides Takari and Patagato; keep it up!)... Quick question: Is Sora going to end up with Matt, like in the show?
DPSS chapter 19 . 5/24
I got to admit, I'm disappointed that Takeru didn't get the digimental. Mostly because I never liked how the two important veterans of the show only got one digimental. It seemed like a cheap way to give the new kids more protagonism. As if Daisuke needed more of that.
Actually, speaking of Daisuke. Are you gonna give him the digimental of Miracles? You are, aren't you? Groan.
dnofsunshine chapter 19 . 5/23
Here as promised. :) Love the twist you pulled here, with Tailmon getting captured rather than Patamon. Considering the whole change of plot, it would have been weird if it had been Patamon. Ken would probably have inward troubles if he'd tried to get Patamon. Tailmon was just as dramatic, if not a bit humorous in the end haha.

Also, I believe if Takeru did allow his hope to die then they would be in trouble. Update soon please!
Animefortin95 chapter 2 . 5/23
Tailmon likes patamon! And patamon is dense! And takeru is growing up! And gabumon has a brother complex.
ivan0061509 chapter 19 . 5/16
nice chapter it was really good I can't wait to read the next chapter