Reviews for Chronicle of Hope
Gheees chapter 1 . 4/20
Please. I'm begging for next chapter (23) to be published. This a fic is the best
Guesttt chapter 22 . 4/19
Can't wait I'll next chapter. love this fix. Especially the start where he jumps out the window and Yamato tries to jump after him. So excited for next chapter
Best story I've read
g02sleep chapter 22 . 3/18
so sad, such a good story ended up stopping half-way
Staria's Light chapter 22 . 1/25
Can you continue? It's interesting how the plot. changes based on TK!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
So much going on? Love this story! Reliving days of Digimon~~~
ARSLOTHES chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
looking forward to the next chapter, love the concept
Blue Moon chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Gahh, update soon, okay! Don't make me wait too long T_T! I reallyyy like your story.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
Is there a schedule you have for this story or when you feel I want to know
Sakura Hani chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
I do think that Takeru action is justified. Takeru did that not because he want to, but the dark ocean's minions that make him did that. Even though Takeru keep his promises ( i mean he still free them from the dark spiral although he hesitate) but the minions still dare to break their promise (promise of not to lay a hand on Hikari).
Although reaction of the new chosen children is acceptable, but that naive thinking will cause them in the future (like in digimon adventure 02). Their adventure is carefully coordinate by Takeru for their growth and all they do is defeating controlled digimon. but the older generation is full of surprise and not to mention many of their adventure nearly cause them almost deadly.
So I can't wait for the next chapter. How will Takeru dealing with the new chosens? Or how will the new chosens reacted when they know the kaiser true identity? So many questions I want to ask but I will wait patiently for the next chapter.
Keep up the good work.
Mizuki hikari chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
Ahh, This story alway makes my heart pump. I just love any story that takeru acts like a knight or has holy powers. I love it everytime you post a chapter. I can't wait for the other childrens reaction.
DPSS chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
I can believe I'm saying this, but I think this would have been better with less Takeru. Hikari needs her moment to shine as something other than Takeru's girl.
Finally, I hope we get to see more of the dark ocean.
Lord Pata chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
Angemon, you're a real idiot. How is you don't get the signals? Gatomon loves you, you moron! Geez! He sure is a case e_e

Great chapter as always, really good one, Those creatures sure are stubborn o_o
dnofsunshine chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
My favorite part was when Takeru exploded about not being a damsel in distress. I adore Dark Takeru fanfiction. It fits for Miyako, Iori, and Daisuke to be so hesitant—they haven't been through what the older kids have, after all. And damn, when Takeru severed the dark creature's limbs... that was something. Nobody mess with an angry Takeru. :D

Thank you for updating so quickly! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
AUehara chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
Well, I believe I will repeat the same thing as many other reviewers, but I trully loved this chapter in the matters of the kids still not learning Takeru is the most independent of them all and how everyone in the Digital World recognizes Takeru's lordship of Metafalica/Valhala. That's awesome! And wonder too if the others will notice all the leaked information, from the dark beings and Andromon's conversation with Taichi, Yamato andw Koushiro, because really, couldn't be more obvious Takeru is way more than just the Child of Hope and a "nomad" in the Digital World.

I look forward to see the next chapter and how the new kids will react to this one. Also let's not forget all of Metafalica and the rest of the Federation might want to check on their lord immediately and cause a little ruckus, hehe.

.AUehara