Reviews for Chronicle of Hope
Eternalangel15 chapter 15 . 7/2
I LOVE your story! Please don't stop writing it! It's one of the best I've seen! I love how you write Takeru and the rest of the children in this story compared to the anime. Not only that, I love how you take things from the anime and write it in your own way that fits into your story. Grammar doesn't matter to me, so please don't quit and take your time. Your story is truly a masterpiece in my eyes.
dmcjoseph chapter 15 . 6/30
Just reread this fic again and I really cant wait for the next chapter (: Besides a few grammar and spelling mistakes, I think this is one really good story and you should keep it up! Please update soon
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 15 . 6/27
As far as grammar goes, there are some mishaps with tenses, but otherwise i've seen nothing bigger popping up. Looking forwards to the time when Takeru's position and HQ are revealed to the others. Keep up the good work :D
I can't wait to see the reactions of the chosen children both old and new to find out Takeru and angemon are "king" and "lord" of metafalica can it be by wisemon and also is you add biomerge it should at lest have takeru and patamon or one of digievloutions for the reason is in both canon and here they were always the closest of all the chosen children
Digi-fanCatt chapter 15 . 5/28
I love this Fic so much!
ivan0061509 chapter 15 . 5/24
This is getting real good and are you going to put more tk and Kari moments I hope you do so I can't wait until you post the next chapter
Mizuki hikari chapter 15 . 5/24
I love this chapter! They all needed this chapter to unwind and acknowleage what the others are doing. BTW thanks to you I saw the trailer, I still feel like Takeru is off, but the rest look hotter. I saw this then:Digimon Adventure Tri Opening 「TAIYO」 and got hype up about seeing everyone digivole to their final forms. Thought its strange but gladens me that Patamon and Gatomon evolves into their last angel evolution instead of their holy beast form. Since Digimon in the movie that was their last form.
Lord Pata chapter 15 . 5/24
Quite great chapter! n_n

Seems Daisuke and Co. are getting stronger, they sure will be a great team if they keep up that pace n_n

About Adventure Tri, what I loved was how Patamon was shown on the trailer. He looked so badass! That look on his eyes sure said "Mess with me and I will kick you to the next dimension!" XD
Darkconvoy99 chapter 15 . 5/24
Hope to see more bonding between Takeru/HIkari and Patamon/Gatomon especially the development of the romantic feelings, which will be suitable to start when the Dark Ocean tried to kidnap Hikari (At least, in canon wise).

I wonder how will you allow Patamon (and later Gatomon) reach their Ultimate level as Seraphimon and Ophanimon? Will it be like normal digivolution (well, as normal one partner of the Chosen Children can be) or will you take some influence from Digimon Tamers allowing them to Biomerge?

Also, still wondering about the true story about Angel Digimon that Takeru, Angemon and Wisemon found earlier.

Can we expect in the near future for the Chosen Children (At least HIkari and Tailmon) to discover Takeru is technically crowned 'king' for the Digimon of Metafalica? Will Hikari and Tailmon, fedup with the disappearing acts of the two somehow follow Takeru and Angemon on one of their 'trips'?
AUehara chapter 15 . 5/24
I don't know what happened to me, but I was extremely excited reading the chapter. It's not online because you updated, but you updated, Machinarium Arch is finally over, I get to beta for you (which I'll begining as soon as I can, and I'll algo need your e-mail later on to send you back the chapters) and I don't know what else!

Anyway, chapter was awesome! Loved it! And at some point, I couldn't stop laughing about Ken and Wisemon, that was just hilarious for some reason!

Oh, and about the Tri trailer, I know what you mean! Like, the hell happened with Takeru for him to be presented so serious, that's totally not like him. I wonder what might have happened...

. AUehara
GreyCrow chapter 15 . 5/24
Yeah! You updated!
It's good to see that the new children are starting to understand how to fight against an army or more powerful digimon. Takeru finally explained how he chose the areas they freed. Now only he had to explain about his kingdom and almost there wouldn't be secret between them, almost.

I'm hoping for a new chapter already!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 15 . 5/24
YES. THE TRAILER. I almost thought that Yamato and Takeru were switched before they revealed the names, and then I was WTF, wait, WHAT?
Sairey13 chapter 15 . 5/24
Will TK be on the soccer team with Ken? And once Ken reveals his identity to the other Digidestineds... There's no doubt Davis' going to be pissed at TK, for not telling them who Kaizer really was underneath his mask.
Also... When Ken runs away from home to stay in the Digital World, will TK also decide it would be best if he remains in the Digital World, too?
Happy to see you updating and can't wait to see more!
bensandaime33 chapter 14 . 3/27
Hi! Okay just finished reading through the story and I do like the story and the plot is interesting however, it is really hard to read. The grammar, to be blunt, is really bad. I dont know if have a beta but you really need one and if you try to if you do find some else to help with the editing. Im guessing that English is not your first language so it not something to be ashamed of but realing need help to improve this. I'm actually a bit let down because the fic though not the most original (remember reading one before with a somewhat similar premise), it has a good progression and is believable in the sense that it seems more in line with canon. Aside from that my only note of complain is that tty to improve your romance (?) scenes because they dont flow well and they are a bit corny (I feel you're over using the dense guy anime cliché). So good luck and I hope we see some improvement for the rest of the story.
Twinfactor chapter 14 . 3/26
Your writing is definitely not going down in quality. This is a really good story and your going in a different direction then what i expected. I like TK's character and how it changed and I LOVE the relationship Ken and TK have it amazing. I think it would be nice to have a bit more description but not much more. Again amazing story i know it is because in my head I'm thinking up fan fiction for it and that a something i don't do unless i really love the sorry. Take your time in writing the chapter for it make sure you are satisfied with your work that is the one thing that i have found the most important.

Also for more information on Ryo and ken's adventure go to Ryo's page on the digimon wiki. most of his story is told through the digimon video games. If you ever need some one to bounce ideas of of for this story let me know i'll be glad to help.