Reviews for Bruises
brown54139 chapter 1 . 4/4
Please come finish!
Fanfictionranger chapter 8 . 1/26
*hugs and sobs* I'm so sorry ;.; I wish I coul take away the pain, and sure we don't know each other but still...so don't you dare say sorry, battling something as cancer isn't sometime you should be sorry of, it isn't your fault. Look, I used to be were Naruto was, sure i didn't do anything harmful like he did, but still if you need me...im here.
pm me, I'm available, espically since i haven't had school in awhile xd
anyway, don't give up i believe in you :3
Mickiecuteknight chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
I you update this soon. This is really good and I would love to find out what happens next?
I hope your battle with cancer is going good.
black.ballons.are.nice chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Please update
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
What happens next, what happens to naruto does he get better or does the worst happen. So sad such tragedy.
Reader chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
great story. I hope it will have a nice ending. Also best luck on your recovery/health.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
The feels!
luna chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I loved your story it teacher me a lot about how to stand up for what's right this story really made me cry but at the same time it opened my eyes it made me care and cry for others it made me not hide behind a mask it made me be who I am and not what I pretend to be it made me stronger sometimes I think all you need is love and friendship with that you can become stronger and you can live your life and make it through everything that is hard for you all you need is hope and faith.
Yaoireader chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Please take care of yourself. I feel awful for wishing for another chpter. I just want you to be happy nd healthy so please get better. I hope you win your battle unlike so many others who have lost theres.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I love this! I know its stupid and probably horrible but I like reading depressing fanfiction of Naruto. I just like crying. Anyway thanks for writing and I hope you come back and write some more but I know life gets in the way so I understand if you don't. Thanks for writing.
Who.What.Lemni chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
Why in the hell are you apologizing for battling cancer?! That's one of the most logical reasons for not updating some story. If you aren't well then don't even worry about a story. Us readers can wait. Just worry about you, okay?
shima-taicho31 chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHH omg god bless you!
Very good story, btw!
I hope you're fine now...
fangirls love girl1010 chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
great story pleaces update
nekocandy4life chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Awe... :(
I'm glad you are getting better and I pray you continue as well to win your battle.

Nekocandy4life
nekocandy4life chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Oh my god...the feels...
I should have prepared myself before reading this story but like an idiot I didn't! Now I'm straight up bawling my eyes out. This is just...so close...on spot really. Thank you for writing this. Just...thank you for being born and writing this.