Reviews for Bruises
wiiTneSs chapter 8 . 4/17
I still don't like sasuke. All those bullies are complete jerks! Roarrrrr. Please grow a backbone naruto! Unfortunately, I too, was a victim of bullying back in grade school but gradually the bullying stopped soon after middle school. Guess people matured. Back then, I didn't realized or quite understood that I was getting picked on until later on. Ahhhh, my innocent mind! I remember lil o me stood up (got a wee bit violent) once to this particularly mean jerk and his laughing gang mostly because I was pissed that the boy siting next to me (We go to the same bus stop so I had thought he was my friend) was looking the other way like nothing was wrong.
The Elegant Shadow chapter 8 . 4/17
Well, it's good to see you back to writing. I'm really sorry to hear about your condition, though. Don't push yourself too much just to crack out a story for us all, we can wait. :3

This chapter was quite alright, though, I feel that Naruto should be a bit more upset towards Sasuke, not only for the torment, but then turning around and saving him from his, "Release." However, I suppose that it could be argued that he's just too tired to be that angry.

Anywho, keep up the good work and keep getting better. :)
Crazy Monkey chapter 8 . 4/16
Thanks for makin Sasuke save Naruto writer-san i feel releved considering i cryed on some chapters :) Also keep fighting writer-san :*
CrazyMonkey chapter 5 . 4/16
You made me cry writer-sensei
Hibarilova18 chapter 8 . 4/15
See what bullying does to the wrong people! Of course, Sasuke did not know about Naruto's homelife, but that does not make his actions justifiable at all. Get well soon Naruto and fall in love with Sasuke, whom obviously cares now.
Dante Nastaran chapter 8 . 4/15
Glad to here you're feeling better!

I have a question about this chapter though, why wasn't Naruto taken to the hospital when he tried to kill himself? He should have been taken there, but they waited until he woke up from taking a bunch of sleeping pills?
JustAnotherClicheWriter chapter 8 . 4/15
This is such a good story, and trust me, I don't say that often. I'm so happy that you're okay, I don't really mind when you update, just get well, okay?
I really hope you get better!
TheRandomOneWithCookies chapter 8 . 4/15
Oh my gosh I'm glad you're okay! Thanks for the chapter update, I look forward to how things will go from here!
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 2 . 4/15
Something in my body is tearing appart while reading this. My lungs are pressed tightly together and my heart is aching. I actuallu don't want to continue reading but im kinda hoping for a good ending. Also, even though i came for the sasunaru, Sasuke's a dick and I don't want them together... :(
Melyway chapter 8 . 4/15
Poor Naruto.
Pinklove473 chapter 8 . 4/15
I'm so happy to hear you are doing well. Also thanks for the update. Stay positive and strong! Good luck!
blacquesironrain chapter 8 . 4/15
You are a wonderful writer and I hope that your health continues to get better
Killua17 chapter 8 . 4/15
I don't care how you do it, but you better fucking fix this or so help me!
The Unabiding Helios chapter 8 . 4/15
Dear lord I hope you're getting better! It might've token two years but this chapter was amazing to read as it's predecessors! Thank you for updating even when you're not feeling well ;-;
Konijoure chapter 8 . 4/15
Why are YOU saying sorry!I'm sorry that you feel the need to say sorry!Hope you get better good luck!