Reviews for Perfection
pokefan100 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This poem is perfection! It perfectly summarises exactly why Arnold and Helga are perfect for each other! AxH forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You captured everything about the yin and yang in the relationship that makes them such a great pairing.
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
loved it!
Galbert-Kun chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I feel this poem, simple but nicely done. Really wish The Patakis show that was in the works got the green light.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nknj
writergirl97 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
No words 3 speaking of perfection, THIS is it!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
So, I figured I should read some of other peoples poems since I have three poems to write until my next piece is complete (a story told as a series of poems) and all I can say about this one is... snrk, Arnold is EASY! Bwahahahaha! Oh Arnold, you're such a little slut. XD
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lame? Very! But in the most adorable way so not bad at all! You just made me realize how different and perfect these two are (and omg I can so not make myself come to terms with how not real they are but meh, their character is brilliantly real so...I'm gonna stop blabbing coz I'm not about to come to a point. Not real. Thats it. Not real not real not real not real... _
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Short yet cute.

Keep the good writing.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awwww NOT LAME :D:D:D:D Cute! Very cute and so tru love little things like this from you, baby sister! w It was sweet :D

~Jenna 3
angie93 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
awwww yeah they are ;D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very cute and adorebale poem
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hey, cool idea! These words describe the qualities and flaws of Arnold and Helga, and how they go hand-in-hand to show how Arnold and Helga are meant for each other.

Excellent work as usual! :)