Reviews for Deep in Your Heart
WolfReaper75 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god, you need to keep writing this! It's the second longest Jyu Oh Sei fanfiction I've read and I really want to know what happens next! Please continue! *begging on knees*
Mak3sh1ft chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Great story but too short. I was hoping to find out what would happen to Thor and Sarah and with Faye and their plans. Still, two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story! you need to write more! lol :)
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really interesting chapter. :D I like it so far, can't wait to read the rest. :D
TimberlineWolf chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
this is very good

please continue. i can't to see what happens next
Alice Nyte chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Great story! Update soon please!
Shadow55419 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
this is so far a great story, cant wait to see te rest of it.
Zayren Heart chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Yaaay~

Love it! It's very well written.

Please, please, please continue it!
Rem-san611 chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Let me just say your writing style is AMAZING! :)I thoroughly enjoyed this so far! Please keep doing what you do best. This story is one of my favs so far :)

I am loving the plot twists and the romantic angles you throw into the mix. Really refreshing. Can't wait for the next installment.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
I have a feeling that Faye is going to wreck the Month of Joining.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
Heck yeah! Dynamic re-entry!

I wonder who this "little sister" is. She sounds nice on the outside, but evil on the inside.
MistakeMeNot chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
Please please please update! You can't just leave a chapter hanging like that, it isn't fair! I only found one error in this chapter, it was in the fourth sentence but I still loved reading this chapter!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
School in the Ring Systems Me with mental images of the students wearing Japanese school uniforms.

Is the Month of Joining chapter next by any chance?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
I'm still wondering who the attacker is.
MistakeMeNot chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
wow... wasn't expecting that! So good so far, can't wait for the next chapter:D