Reviews for Timmy Down The Well
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
An incredible work, thank you for sharing it with us.
Brittgirl015 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
what was at the bottom of the well? Was it bones? I feel like they were bones because Ziva said she saw something white and because of how McGee acted when he touched the "object". You should write a follow up if you haven't all ready.
earthdragon chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
This was a really good story. Just one point however. When your characters are speaking to each other, you really need to show who is speaking to whom, otherwise it becomes confusing, especially when there are more than two people in the conversation.

Apart from that, well done.
Sora Livana chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Brilliant! Lubs you, author -
shialuvr222 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Wow... Really nice job! I loved it! Definitely a favorite! :)
STLFAN chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
WOW - you should be incredibly proud. This was a great.
USAFChief chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story of yours. Very good tension coupled with the drama of abduction and possible. Good use of the language to make your points throughout.

I wonder what that white material was that Ziva left behind...hmmm.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
Sergeant Conley chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I said on NFA that I'd favorite this here and leave a bajillion reviews. Well, I've favorited it, but not even copy/pasting could handle that much reviewing, so I'll sum up everything I can in one.

Like I said in the Secret Santa thread where this was originally posted, I can't express how awesome this story is. Your unique style lays the story out in an irreplicable (That is the right word, right?) weave of suspense.

Everything from the experience of being in the well to the mysterious caller to the shock of finding McGee and evidence of his very existence gone, from the despair and fading hope of his searchers as they find so little and lose another, and after pulling victory from the jaws of tragedy, they don't even know a thing bout who did this.

Far as I'm concerned this is a masterpiece of fanfiction, though I may be biased since this was a gift to me.
petuniatc chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Creepy!

Excellent story - kept you waiting to see what happens next.

Sequel maybe?
Ryalin chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Incredibly tense and exciting. Very well done.
Maudlin Mush chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
ooooh, good ending! Leaving the bad guys out there unsatisfied. Lots of angsty times for Gibbs ahead. Thank you for the story.
diana teo chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
It's amazing how words can affect a person if put in the correct order.I was quite wrung out after the rescue it felt like I was waiting for news in the hospital along with the rest of the Tony's irrepressible humour with all the McNicknames...:)

There has to be a sequel,right? That ending was totally flapping in the wind...
xenascully chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
awe...the end :( Epilogue?
nightbird19 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
This is so good...and really sad. Please update soon! I need to know if Tim is alive!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
oh, I am definitely loving this so far, please update soon!