Reviews for Love So Totally Awesome
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
UPDATE!1111
groteskfaery chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Good fic... this world needs more Jaydam, imo.
fakediamond chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aw. Vulnerable Adam is so cute.
ToruKun1 chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
HNNNNNNNG *cums again*

I REALLY wanna see a follow up on this one~! :D

Also, is it silly that "POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME" was playing in my head as Addy was washing his car in what amounts to a non-orange Hooters get-up? XD
GeneriYaoi chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
SEQUEL! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SEQUEL IT! I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT!
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Oh I think you should write a sequel to this. I liked this one very much, and they just have to get togather!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I love how both their moms are just like whatever about it. "Oh you wanna get fucked?" "You wanna fuck him?" "Yeah okay, be home by dinner!" LOL. Thats awesome! Adam washing the car would definitely be A-MA-ZING!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
lol awesome. Jay being a peeping tom and Adam just begging to be watched like that. Can't wait to see what you write next.
wades wife chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Loved it
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Jay was like, thiiiiiis close to asking for the blowjob in the first few paragraphs, lol (not that I blame him at all...) And god, the sexy parts. Yum. Love how they don't care they're in the open, either. Jay's cock and Adam's mouth are too good to care about other people.
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Very good this was funny and I enjoyed reading it. Hot to.
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Love love love and love some more *gives cookie for awesomeness*
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Overprotective Jay, how you own my heart.

And LOL at Mom. She's just like... whatevs.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I love that Jay never made a move. He was just what Adam needed him to be, a good friend, and that's why he's so good for Adam. Because he loves him unselfishly.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I liked his one... I think it woul make a good story idea. Those two are just amazing together whether they r brothers or bffs!