Reviews for Losing It
farsideomoon chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
Awe sweet story!

Thanks for writing it:-D)
farsideomoon chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
Oh yeah!
farsideomoon chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
No you can't, violence would be perfect right about now in the form of a fist right into James's big ugly mouth. Js
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Yeah, I feel bad for Bella but if she goes off with James she really isn't worthy & can't imagine when she'll decide that she is. This having to have others define you, awe so sad.

I like reading your story, nice build.
farsideomoon chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Well, I'm hoping she'll woman up & walk up to the table& tell that strawberry blond amazon to get her paws off her man and no uncertain terms.
farsideomoon chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
I was just thinking that Bella needed a new girl like Rosalie to come in and be more beautiful & be able to see clearly that Edward is obviously the better catch & take him from the unappreciative B. Tanya works perfectly.

Excited to read what this does to her that thinks she's got it all figured out. I think she's got a thing or two to learn.
farsideomoon chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Wow, she makes Lauren, Jessica & Victoria look like good girls, what a creep oh I know Creepella, haha. But actually she's right in a way about doing the good people a favor by not being with them.
jenz tea chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Loving this so far!
tds88 chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
I'm glad that this epilogue gave the full future of Bella and Edward, and their friends as well. I wasn't left wondering what happened or if they got married, had kids. It was a great way to finish off the story, and although there was a lot of time covered in the epilogue, it wasn't as if it was just list-form. There was enough information included with each new event that didn't leave me wanting.
tds88 chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
Granny Platt reminds me of my Great Grandma, she would say things like that all the time. It's like she had no filter.

My family would be more like Edward's. We sit down for family dinners every night and tease and mess with each other; not to mention some of the conversations we have when we're all together.
tds88 chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
There's usually a story behind someone's behavior, and Bella's seems to be warranted from her mother. I don't know how anyone can function with a family life like that. It's so different from what I ever experienced that it upsets me knowing that it is reality for some people.
tds88 chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
It seems as though Bella is slowly coming around. I mean really, who can resist the Cullen charm?

Then again, angry pixies tend to make you suspicious and cautious.
tds88 chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Ugh, I don't always let it get to me, but I really want to slap Bella and tell her to open her eyes and realize just how stupid she's being. I think, from some of her POV, that she knows how she's acting and understands just how stupid it is, but bought into it for so long that she is too deep in her own craziness to turn back.
tds88 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Bella's blindness to the world around her is upsetting. Then she goes to explain how she's lonely and know just how bitchy she could be if she actually made friends with people she liked, it's like she knows that she's on the wrong path but has tunnel-vision.
Kelly J chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
ok i love bella now and no longer wish to punch her!

i really enjoyed this story! it was really sweet and made me smile!
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »