Reviews for Losing It
jmolly chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Well, I totally did not expect him to have an apoplexy. Rofl. Poor boy. I hope his mother doesn't find out about this. Why do I think he might just be the type to tell her? No. Not that far. But close. lol

I'm still just shakin' my head at your Bella. Gonna go rec this on Facebook now. xoox
MyLoveCarlisle chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Omg, I love that he seems more confident. It is sexy and it suits him, I hope he stays confindent through the story.. Great chapter! Please update soon..
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Stupid James for refusing a virgin.
Tracytlp chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Love it! Can't wait to find out how Edward reacts to the proposition. Such a cute story so far, like life at the Cullen house. Sushi go Esme!

I found you on twitter my name is tracytlp

Update soon, thanks so much for sharing your story

Tracy
jmolly chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Poor Ed. He's about to get hit with a brick. I have a feeling nice boys won't be impressed. I see some competition coming. Snickers.

More!

xoox
JulzIzMe chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Poor Edward. Getting his hopes up. Wonder Joe he handles this. Is Bella just going to come out of this looking like a desperate slut? Looking forward to your next update. I'd leave my twitter name but not sure what version it is I think it's the same as this one.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
cliffy.
keyecullen chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I cannot wait to read what happens next. I mean, just how is Edward going to react to the proposal? And go Esme! Sushi? Yum!

Keye
blackagurl chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Great update babe... blackagurl is my handle lol.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Hopefully Bella will realized that Edward is more a catch than James.
Allknowing Alice chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loving this story! Can't wait for the next update!
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Tracytlp chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Found your story rec'd on Twitter, I really like it! Can't wait for next update. Love Geekward!
JulzIzMe chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loved the blinkie. Like I said earlier, it's how I found the story. You said there would be angst. I feel it comingbig time.
JulzIzMe chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Aww. He loves her but she's gonna break his heart.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »