Reviews for Losing It
MyLoveCarlisle chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Omg, I love that he seems more confident. It is sexy and it suits him, I hope he stays confindent through the story.. Great chapter! Please update soon..
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Stupid James for refusing a virgin.
Tracytlp chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Love it! Can't wait to find out how Edward reacts to the proposition. Such a cute story so far, like life at the Cullen house. Sushi go Esme!

I found you on twitter my name is tracytlp

Update soon, thanks so much for sharing your story

Tracy
jmolly chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Poor Ed. He's about to get hit with a brick. I have a feeling nice boys won't be impressed. I see some competition coming. Snickers.

More!

xoox
Luv'n Cullen chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Poor Edward. Getting his hopes up. Wonder Joe he handles this. Is Bella just going to come out of this looking like a desperate slut? Looking forward to your next update. I'd leave my twitter name but not sure what version it is I think it's the same as this one.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
cliffy.
keyecullen chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I cannot wait to read what happens next. I mean, just how is Edward going to react to the proposal? And go Esme! Sushi? Yum!

Keye
blackagurl chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Great update babe... blackagurl is my handle lol.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Hopefully Bella will realized that Edward is more a catch than James.
Allknowing Alice chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loving this story! Can't wait for the next update!
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Tracytlp chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Found your story rec'd on Twitter, I really like it! Can't wait for next update. Love Geekward!
Luv'n Cullen chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loved the blinkie. Like I said earlier, it's how I found the story. You said there would be angst. I feel it comingbig time.
Luv'n Cullen chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Aww. He loves her but she's gonna break his heart.
Vivv0217 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
james is the guy? I would not, no way in hell loss my virginity to a guy like him. JS I wonder where Bella is heading now,could it be a green god guy.
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »