Reviews for Pest Control
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I've read this a while ago but it aged well! I love it!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
A truly lovely Valentine!
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
outrageously out of character but a fun time nonetheless!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh sweet! Just love McAbby!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"Rule #12."

"Are you kidding? Gibbs practically dressed me for tonight. As long as we keep work at work and home at home, we'll be fine."
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hmm this wasn't what I was expecting. I kept expecting for someone to shoot, or smash the spider. Part of me can see this happening and part of me can't. I think it depends on what the time period this is set in. Abby is the tyoe to go gaga over something new and facinating and the guy did hit every single hot button she has. However, it's strange for me to think of her being so defiant and rude, not only to Tim (whom she's always been protective of) but also to GIBBS! It went far beyond a little whining and typical manipulations. It was quite unsettling.

Gibbs was very funny telling Tim to go and stop it. Tony was PERRFECT! Hailariously funny! I don't really read M fics so I'm hoping for more T McAbby.
jmsings chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I heart this story. Thanks!
Dr. Bean chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Cute. A little OOC for Gibbs, but then again, his father instincts make him do lots of OOC things anyway.
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hilarious lines in this story already cited by one of the reviewers! I love your sense of humor. I could picture Gibbs doing a slow burn and was surprised with his restraint. I expected him to dehorn Spider without anaesthesia ( remember the rule, always carry a knife?)

Gibbs interactions with McGee and Ziva had me ROTF. Ziva must have been worried about Abby not to fire a paperclip at Gibbs for "think like a girl!"

I loved Tony's ramble re: his swimmers.

Thanks for a good laugh.
hazelmom chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Yay! That was really good. This review is from Caroline on aunties computer.
Cactusgirlie chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I don't have enough time to tell you all the things I loved about this story so I'll have to settle for saying that I do love it. Thanks.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"I take it insurance doesn't cover horn removal."-ha. go gibbs.

You don't like him!" Abby's eyes filled with tears. "He's going to be my forever guy and you don't like him!- her 'forever guy'. gah. sometimes i just wanna smack her.

"Friend! Friend! Friend! That's all you've ever been."

His green eyes locked with hers. "That's all you've ever allowed, Abs."-oo take that abby and knock some sense into that thick head of yours.

Ziva, I need you to think like a woman." Gibbs said, leaning across the conference table. "Can you do that?-ha!

"I have an idea. I was thinking of asking McGee for his sperm if I ever find my maternal instincts and have no significant other. I could go and tell Abby that I am going to ask McGee to have my children. It will make her very jealous."- bahaha! omg soo funny.

"If you're done hopelessly scheming over something that's never going to happen, you should know that I've gone through Newman's phone records and found calls from our suspect on three separate occasions. It's enough for a warrant."- _

"Wear blue. I've always thought you looked nice in blue."

Gibbs walked off and McGee frowned at his retreating back. "I look nice in blue?"- ha _ mee thinks so too!

McGee just chewed his steak and stared at Spider. When he finished, he said, "…Gust-fists, hollow except for movement and desire which is movement. You taste me the way claws of a pigeon tastes that window ledge on which it sits…"-good for tim. i really despise this creep.

such an amazing fic! loooveeed it!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
oh- that was just awesome- i loved it- and oh i so wish the show would go in this direction-
Junee chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is great!I can't stop laughing and crying...they are meant for each have everyone down to a it would happen.
Pao chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Lovely. Thank you for this little pics of fluff. Oh and yes I agree with Gibbs Timmy looks good in blue.