Reviews for Surprises
This paragraph. This paragraph right here: "What he was most surprised about was how okay he was with all of that. How okay he was without any touching or kissing or sex. How comfortable he felt sitting by her bed, the soft and slightly worn out sheets cushioning his back as he fingered through boxes of clothes. How much more comfortable he felt with watching Tsukimi feverishly draw up new designs, cut out their basic layouts, obsess over her jellyfishes." THIS is the type of relationship I like to see being talked about. Well done. :)
Butterflies in my stomach!
Boogum chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Ahhhh, this was so good! I loved this!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
These needs are the best. Absolutely precious and deserving of a cuddle.
t0-see-with-eyes-uncl0uded chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Adorable. Much appreciated. ;)
amyponderland chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FIC OMFG I LOVE ITTTT kuranosuke, especially. his narration is perf XDD this fic gave this ship life _
Maren chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Ahhh! So cute! I was cringing and making faces at the awkwardness but it was adorable. A
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Omg. Love it. They so cute.
SailorZelda chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So, so cute. And I love that you maintained the awkward atmosphere of the show. :D
kkluvz2write chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Loved it, very sweet. Nothing like a first kiss
MangaGirl2303 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
There has to be more! Please update! _
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hahaha I could totally see this happening in the manga :) well done
Annie Elphie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
AAAAHHHHH flksdjflsdjfl! This was too precious! Very good job on keeping their characters, though, and not making it too ooc. I could almost believe that this was written by the mangaka herself! :D Very adorable!

-Annie Elphie
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Great fanfic! So sweet! :D
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So sweet . Young love is so adorable. Thanks for sharing!