Reviews for She Just Likes Making Him Happy
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love how you go for romance- not only smut
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Thank you for writing one of their quite moments!
ScissorLuv94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww...this is so romantic! I love it...Maybe sometime we could write something together sometime!
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
\very cute, but also in character too! Loved the last part and the kiss at the beginning
secretparamour chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nicely written, you have a great way of tying many events together. I really enjoyed reading it - well done :D
XxScissorLuvxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was amazing. Great job. It really shoes different sides of jade and it makes sense. I loooves it. :D
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You are an amazing writer. Seriously. This was so well done. I love how you explain that when they're alone, they're just enjoying each other's company and not bickering like everyone seems to think they do. I really think that's how their relationship works.

Keep writing, because I love your work.
lowlaury chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Really sweet :)
goldenskyblue22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I liked this very much.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awww, so cute. I like how this shot gives the reader an insight into the mind of Jade West and how she feels in a regular day. I think it is soo cute, and work WONDERFULLY!
lucky-starz06 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was brilliant and I absolutely loved it. :D

Beck & Jade forever!
JadeBeckOTP chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is so sweet.
aloxi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
i really liked this. :) you do a really good job capturing jade's voice, i think. people tend to go to extremes- either she's a total bitch, or she's some ~secret sap~ or something. you balanced it fantastically. i also aww'ed at the tummy-tickling thing (seriously, i wondered how someone could fit that in after "the wood" xD). this is just really great all around. naturally, favorited!
LizGilliesFan chapter 1 . 2/13/2011