Reviews for Eyes, Look Your Last
yaaaaay cyber chocolate
Amineh1825 chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Keep going, please!
crazycats7 chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Please tell me you are going to finish this story as well. I know it has been awhile and I can wait.
CYNTHIA chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
This is awesome! I love love love! Please complete!
huntergatherer chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
Hi! I am a new reader-not sure how I stumbled upon your story, but I'm glad I did. You guys are doing a great job-the story is so good. :-)
scrapalicious chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
A little birdie suggested this to me and I honestly can't believe I hadn't thought of it before...reviewing for both of you. So here ya go.

Here she comes to save the day...Its Mini-Vamp. I love Alice can I just say that. Her and her little hyper ass. Of course, I feel for Ed/Bella right now but at least there is hope to cling to. Congrats on the new job...by the way. Hurry back lovelies. Smooches, Scrappy
jansails chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
Bellllaaaa...you're supposed to send a sleep shirt or a nightgown;)

jansails/jan2
DutchGirl01 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Worth the wait, great chapter. Can't wait what happens next, keep up the good work.
MsMorg chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
I completely forgot what this was about until I went back a chapter and reread it. lol At least it's a step forward for them... eventually... :/
KNG1986 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Poor Bella. I'm glad Alice is helping her. Edward needs to stop having members of her species for lunch.
akjamma chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
why doesnt Alice just change her?
cornel81 chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
yay! one step closer to being together. i can't help but wonder how bella is going to take the fact that edward feeds on humans. will she still want to be changed?
sassy41 chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
ahhh i am glad there is hope it seems. i am scared she opened the door to anyone but grateful she let the pixie in. i hope this works. alice has high hopes in her visions. i am looking forward to bella trying to move on with her life knowing she will be with edward again but she needs to take care of herself.

love it
stalburkslovers chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
very nice job with alice. Cute.
sherebis chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
yay! new chapter... want more desperately!