Reviews for The Tin Pin Match Of Your Life!
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Beautiful XD between Joshua's gay-ness and Neku's emo urges, I couldn't see how Another Day could get any better. ...and then you wrote this. Thank you.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LOL. AD!Josh is hilarious. I especially liked when Neku asked if Joshua was high.
Fufu-The-Ninja chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
.EVER!. Oh my God I don't think I can type from laughing so hard. I'm still having giggle fits! This is just awesome my friend and the best part is I can totally see this happening in the game. Great job.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
"Dibs on the rainbow pin," Joshua piped up.

Of freaking course.

Neku, why are you so surprised? You better be lucky your headphones weren't rainbow-y other wise they'd be Joshua's already.

Funny stuff!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was fantastic. AD!verse Neku and his emo urges for the win! And yes, Joshua really does enjoy being that flaming gay, if only to annoy you, Neku.
The False King chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Nicely done. Though, I dunno, it seems a bit unfinished. *sighs* But anyway, I found it amusing, especially the ending line. Zetta good work.
Jace chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
A game from "Another Day" huh? This is so zetta awesome.
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This seems like a pretty interesting idea. But then again, its completely new to me, as I have never done more with this story than look at the cover. Still, very well done, of course.