Reviews for Not in Marble Palaces
Hi! I know or has been a while so probably won't get this... and you're probably not writing for gg or into gg anymore, but i recently joined the fandom and discovered this fanfiction... and this is just so great. You write so well and this is a really beautiful story and i really hope someday you'll decide to come back and post again
A girl can dream right ?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Will You please please update? Such a good story
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
You are probably tired of my regular prodding about the next chapter, but it's been a while since the last time and lately I started to be less involved in GG community here so I thought maybe soon comes a day when I won't be interested in the alerts to the GG fics I followed. But it occurred to me thst there are a few stories I'd be thrilled to see updated anyway and yours is one of them.
evansrachel2282 chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I know it's been a long time since you posted and updated this story, but I just stumbled on it, and wanted to congratulate you for creating a truly wonderful, compelling, erotic, and mysterious story. I absolutely could not stop reading it! I don't know the circumstances of why you didn't continue this, but I hope you choose to finish or continue sometime in the future. If not, however, it's still a great story, one of my favorites of the "Chair" ship. Hope you keep writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
You are an incredible writter, your story is just wonderful, truly amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us and i hope you will delight us soon with a new chapter.
Jessmarie82 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Please please update this story!
Favorite Chair story by far!
Hope you keep it going! I am dying to know what happens next!
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I had to log out to leave a review here, because I've already commented on all chapters and it is not possible to post under my login anymore.
I just wanted to ask how it goes with next chapter? I remember you had something like 15 pages earlier this year. Forgive my impatience, but your creation here is unforgettable and I can't help but crave more of it!
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomine chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This particular story is so unique and authentic, i just hope it hasn't been abandoned. You have an amazing use of diction and your character development is intriguing. Whatever is going on in your life must be important to drag you away from this but I do sincerely hope you update this. I really do admire you as an author but keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
hope there will be an update soon!
just4storys chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
great chapter. when will blair start falling in love with chuck.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
love this I hope you finish it one day!
silverm chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
I just found this story and read it all in one night. Your writing and characterisation are really incredible, realistic and detailed. I also like the period detail, it feels very authentic. I notice you haven't updated for a long time, but will hold out hope you do come back to this story at some point, it really is too good to just leave!
AngelaisAdevil chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Are there only 7 chapters?
K chapter 7 . 11/14/2013

Just wondering, are you ever going to finish this fic? I know that real life sometimes takes over. I was just curious! You've got a fantastic plot here.
L chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
i adore this story, please update soon, you're very talented.