Reviews for Correction
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/15
Bahahahahahaha! Love that WW/BM stuff, but I especially love the little snot getting put in his place!
Kaizer-Kid chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
No offense but that Damian bit was extremely out of character for him and for Diana, it was extreme even for him, if anything he'd react like a hurt kitten, hissing and running off before she could lay a hand on him as for her, she's more likely to use words than a spanking to correct Damian especially since he's not her kid.
The first part was excellent but the second part terrible no offense.
Oraclerose13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh how I love your BBWW stories! I hope you'll write some more soon!
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You sir are a genius. When can we expect more such oneshots to brighten the day. I await your next with bated breath.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hehehe. For all of Bruce's training and intelligence he seems to have forgotten he is dealing with a women who was around long before America was even a dream.
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I must say, I rather enjoyed Damien's...blunt response lol. Diana's punishment was quite rewarding too.
Balidoria chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Diana is so badass and Damien totally deserves a whipping in the comics lol he's so freaking snarky I wish this would actually happen in the comics. Instead Diana still hasn't freakin talked to Bruce about what happened te the star ring. :p lame awesome story though!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very nice;D Keep writing
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was a great one. I think Damian could really be helped by having an Amazon for a parent.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Excellent :D
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Damn I hate that f*ckin' kid.

Worst. Batman. Character. Ever.

Too bad the Joker beat Jason Todd to death, 'cuz Damien, walking aborted fetus that he is, is infinitely more deserving and would be vastly improved by death. What a douche. And speaking of, if I ever meet the d-bags at DC responsible for him, it's on!

At any rate, it's wonderful to see some new BM/WW goodness. I've been rereading some of my favorites recently, yours included, and bemoaning the lack of good BM/WW round these parts.

I will plead ignorance to how Batman saved WW during Blackest Night (don't know much about that DC arc-nothing specific on the Wiki re: those two), but I loved what you did here.

Now, if only DC would take their collective thumbs out of their A$$es and give the fans what they want, I'd be a happy girl. But instead we Damien Wayne (groan), who also, coincidently, came from DC's rectum.

Damn, I hate that kid.

And if he called me a whore, Bats would be moping the kid's balls and brains off the floors. And then I'd smack the sh*t out of Bruce for not mercy-killing the brat sooner, and NOT KEEPING IT IN HIS FREAKING PANTS 'ROUND TALIA! Drugged? Yeah right! It's called the Walk of Shame, Bruce.

Hell, I'd un-f*ck Bruce just because of that kid! LOL!
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I don't know what I love most about this fic? Putting Wonder Woman and Batman together... or her laying down the law to the spawn of satan... maybe both. Awesome stuff!
Michael Weyer chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
As someone who's despised that little punk since the start, SO happy for this moment. Did hope to see more on that crazy JMS rewrite of her past but still, a fun read.
cyberbird7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hahaha awesommmmmeee
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh. My. Gawd.

Gawds, if ONLY the PTB at DC thought this was inevitable. I'd start buying the comics again if they did.