Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
rainbow-waffles123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Omg I love it u should totally continue :)
Dark Wings Of Imagination chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
it was really good, it would be nice if you continued
serena-nate13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was amazing (: beautifully written! I love Teddy & Henry together.

I think you should continue this - PLEASE! (:
Celine46 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It's the first time for me that I read a fanfic in English (I'm French) and I thought it would be very difficult but finally, it isn't! I love reading your fanfic and I love Teddy and Henry, so please, continue! D
szoszo chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i would die if you'd continue this story. this ship needs to wake up because it's happening and i think it's amazing! so yeah the more fanfic the better! and this was especially well written, and i also like this format, it's good for fluff, but i'd also like maybe a longer one shot.
mal.mel.me is too lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'm liking this. I love reading challanges like this. I would love for you to continue.
drowsylittledame chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Please continue this! I love it! :)
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'd love it if you'd continue it from the single ladies one I think it would be a really cute and funny story! )
Jess chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I really like this, very cute! I love Teddy and Henry fanfics and there's definitely not enough of them to read, so please continue this fic...to feed my addiction :)
kateswalshs chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is really cute, I think you should definitely continue. :)
FranzF chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very good start - because it's continuing, isn't it? please, please continue! I've seen Henry listed in the cast of the next episode but he is addictive so write more about him, I think you captured the characters very well.
scampi4 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hey! really loved your fan fic, really well written, well done. please write more, i love teddy and henry fics and there arent enough of them to feed my addiction!