Reviews for XMEN 4 The Rogue and Gambit Experiment
amd5551 chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Overall, in the end I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it :) I'm glad you made it a happy ending. Despite some scary intense events you have created, i liked the outcome. Good conquers evil and you brought out the best bits of different comics into a great fanfiction :)
amd5551 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
WOw. a steamy first chapter. Pretty quick turn of events but it's a nice buildup of the story. I know you already finished this story but it's still a new story to me :)
kelly-louise chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
I love the ending! It's so sweet! There has to be a sequel to this! I wonder what the kids will be like as moody and hormonal teenagers! lolz
Penelope Anne Neptune chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
That was definately amazing! Although, I do suggest putting those horizontal lines when you change points of view.. That was confusing to me. Other than that, very well written!

With Love,
Penelope Anne
Maddylovessmiles chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
love it!
IrisAyame chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
J'ai bien aimé ton histoire, surtout, je dois l'avouer, la relation père-fille de Logan et Anna Marie. Bien entendu, j'aime toujours le couple Remy-Anna et leurs aventures. Je trouve que tu as été assez dure avec la pauvre Anna (le viol et tout), mais cela a bien servi ton histoire. Je m'attendais à ce que Logan soit plus dur avec Belle après qu'il ait appris ce que sa fille a enduré. Mais bon, il s'est laissé attendrir par sa fille... c'est un coeur tendre, ce petit Wolvie.
Merci aussi pour ton utilisation correcte du français! Je souffre souvent des google traductions dans les phrases de Remy!
Bises à ma voisine de Belgique!
Merci d'avoir écrit et partagé cette histoire.

Iris (de France)
Yoruichi89 chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
loved every word of it you did a great job.
Yoruichi89 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
all i have to say so far is OMG OMG OMG OMG ok frist a chapter back you said logan and storm are a item great i love them togetter and now im screaming i want to know what going to happen. is rough going to come back is she going t hate gambit AAAAAAAAAA

you are doing a GREAT JOB!
Yoruichi89 chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
great read so far i cant wait to read more i love what your doing with the people logan being roughs dad that is sweet i love it and again cant wait to read more tomarrow
commando666 chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Awesome story
samiamf69 chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
really great story. it was quite amusing and just so good. i enjoyed reading it.
dragonrain618 chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
Absolutely loved this story! Oh and I agree that Scott and Emma are better together than Scott and Jean were :D
ALLREMS chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
Well the epilogue dismisses my previous theory... what a great fic! Seriously... and isabella how truly beautiful that after everything she be part of the family. Loved the lives of the others that you mentioned to. Great!
ALLREMS chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Wow great chapter I can't believe you tied it all up lik that - perhaps a sequel? Hmm well just a thought... emmas fix I don't think will work forever...

Anyway again great chapter
ALLREMS chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Oh hey yeah I was wondering who the little voice belonged to... while it could be her conscious or I think its carol being so negative.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »