Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Not a weak ending at all! I love it! :)
Painsmyenvying chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I love this fic like I love all your others xDDDDDD I really imagine Sirius reacting like that, it's awesome.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
"it's lost it's mojo." lmao. I love that line! Great story! Please keep writing! :D
Geek09 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Poor Sirius, of course that would be his reaction! Lovely one shot.
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was great. Your stories are so well written. And I had just read a, uh, no-so-good fic before this, so it really revived me, so-to-speak. So, thank you.
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I absolutely love it. :')
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Please don't ask what I'm doing up at this time.

This was another great fic. I am becoming an avid fan. This one was great. I had wondered about his reaction to this before and I think you hit the nail on the head with:

"Jesus Christ, Moony," Sirius whispered, looking into the mirror with trepidation. "I'm old!"

I admire the way you took a serious topic and dusted it with just enough humour.

I know you thought it was a weak ending but I liked it. I think it's always good to end it on a high-note and I left this one smiling.

Candy
Sasparilla123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Weak ending? Pish. This was really good (: I loved the dialogue, it was well written and everything!

xx
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love it :) Very funny and very belivable. Well done :)
yeahishipdrarry chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
very sirius like vanity so that was good :)

messers malfoy

review everything i read
Louey06 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was great it is unfair that Sirius isn;t gray at all and remus is. They are the same age after all. Poor narcissistic Sirius, having to see himself looking so old