Reviews for Flight Risk
VocaloidLxG chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I am a HUGE renge x Tamaki fan. I hope you write more fanfics like this one. It was perfect it had funny parts and sweet parts. I loved it!
KittenNya chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YAYYYYY! IT'S A WEDDING! I LOVE IT WHEN TAMAKI GETS ALL NERVOUS AND SUCH!

"Tamaki, I'm going to something I don't usually do; that is talk to you like you were an adult," - I LOVE WHEN KYOUYA SAYS THAT/THAT LINE!

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE LACK OF LOWER CASE LETTERS!
impalasandpocketwatches chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Its adorable. I like the way you have Tamaki so nervous before the wedding, and Kaori being adorable. Its vry believable.
Killy Cheesestake chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
A while ago you asked me what your style was and I couldn't really place my finger on it so I didn't respond. Then my spiral of shame kicked in where I felt guilty for not responding so put off responding in faint hopes that you would forget I was supposed to respond which fired more shame through me and became a vicious cycle. I feel confident with the next things I am going to type, though, and am honestly a little glad I waited for this fic.

It's not necessarily the way you write The way you break things up well or have a good balance of description while leaving flexing room for the reader to interpret it as best works for them. It's the way you observe the world around you, the things we're so used to we don't notice them, and talk about how they (and the rest of the world) sometimes make no sense. You weave things like cold feet into dialogue and description that makes your fics come alive. These things are what people really think and say. It doesn't seem like they're coming from someone sitting on a couch. It comes from a character, a person. That's what makes it great.