Reviews for Naruto: Revenge
Shouldn't lord berus from DBZ battle of the gods be one of the patron gods he is the god of destruction
miguce chapter 28 . 2/28
enjoyed the story.. especially around the end
God of Vampires chapter 28 . 2/16
Hey I greatly enjoyed this story and greatly enjoyed the way Sakura died I seriously hate her I don't understand why some writers actually like her and pair her up with Naruto I can understand when they have her not be a fangirl and a bitch but when she is and Naruto still ends up with her its illogical its basically a victim of physical and emotional abuse falling in love with their sickens me.
godlikenaruto95 chapter 3 . 2/2
That was by far the most disappointing thing I have ever read. The next time you decide to write a fic like this make sure to include 'Utter Disappointment' in the summary.
I like the story but Kakashi wouldnt be acting like that as he was one of the few that understood Naruto being his sensei s son. But I guess that's what you were going for as Hinata also hated him. Anyway like the way it is going
hinata1710 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
OMG, so this fic is the multi crossover ò Naruto and some others famous manga!? Should have known when Naruto found manga in the library
fuck chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
Wtf man the ending sucked dick
1deadpool101 chapter 28 . 11/25/2014
Awesome fic loved the universe were sasuke and naruko are married
shadowshiftr chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
With out a doubt my all time favorite story on this or any other site props man its awesome
AntiNalu34575 chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Eh, this is a satisfactory ending.
bme2589 chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
The translations were... Meh.

First off, "Estragos" can be used but it is very rarely used, I would write "Destruccion" it is the exact translation of "Destruction", then it should have been "Desata destruccion en toda vida, Gil... Gil... Gil-whatever it was" "En toda vida" sounds really weird but I guess it's correct.

"Camara de Cielo" is mostly correct, the only things wrong are the "de" and "Camara (sort of)" the "de should have been "del" and "camara" is more like Room, so it would have been "Room of Sky/Heaven" what you meant to say is "Boveda del Cielo" that would have been an exact translation.

So there you go!

P.S. Some words had "acentos" but that doesn't exist in the english language they are these things: "í,é, ó, ú, etc".
Lightning-Kinkaku chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
so blackbeards powers and Rokushiki might as well add whitebeards powers
doubledamn chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
Is Merry (Miss. Kaya's servant) going to be arrested?
doubledamn chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Aw. I was hoping to see the Star Wars plaque. I wanted to know if the prevalent Deity actually had a name or was simply 'The Force'.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
You know, seeing as it's a Hallway of the Worlds and a meeting place of the Gods, I half expected Nakor, the Blue Rider to show up, just cause... he felt like sharing an orange with a blonde haired likeable dope.