Reviews for Naruto: Revenge
Guest chapter 28 . 15h
What a ridiculous story. But it was good.
Ash0011 chapter 28 . 10/14
huh, you went a bit heavyhanded on the revenging but I can't fault a fic named revenge for that

all in all it was quite interesting, I shall follow in the vain hope that you might one day decide to add another chapter in his life, though at least you said how it will end
pranavagg3015 chapter 14 . 10/3
best story ever
Wow chapter 7 . 9/30
You're a prick for ending this. Such a good story and you just “lost interest”? Asshole, hand over the story to someone else!
Fak u chapter 28 . 9/30
Dufuq
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 6/12
Forgot to add in my review of chapter 6 that Goku's absorbed memories and personality would be a good offset or counter to his other absorbees' (employees are people who are employed, while absorbees are people who have been absorbed) memories and personalities. Also, Goku's repertoire of techniques is much more diverse and useful than that of Naruto's other absorbees. Yeah, Goku's far too forgiving and merciful nature wouldn't really be ideal for Naruto's plans, but said personality shouldn't be nearly powerful enough to overpower the personalities, at most just balancing him out enough that he forgives Jiraiya and Tsunade instead of taking them down with the "demon" haters. If being too powerful did happen to be the case, then he could simply go and erase select memories to deal with the problem.

Speaking of, what /will/ Naruto do with Jiraiya, Tsunade, and even Shizune? Shizune has certainly done no wrongs to him (aside from not stopping or speaking out against Tsunade's decision of neglecting her duties as a godparent), so he really has no reason to get revenge against her. Jiraiya and Tsunade, however, kept the knowledge of his parents secret from him and abandoned their duties as his godparents (though, neither one was really fit to raise a child back then, especially not Tsunade, and I don't think I need to explain why - I'm not justifying their complete neglect of him, as there are many things they could have done for him even without raising him, but you get my point), so he does have a reason to be angry with them, but I think that their death is far too much for their actions. Before finding out what they had done, he had told them to leave the village before he returns to bring about its destruction, and while he may not the exact same thing for them as he did back when he said that, I still don't think that their actions are warranting of death.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 6/12
If I were Naruto, I would have gone to the physical world of Dragon Ball after my visit to the Other World, visited Goku, and then absorbed some of his Saiyan blood (Goku instead of Vegeta, for one because he is honestly the stronger of the two and has more potential, and for two because he is the only one actually alive out of the two to get the necessary material - I'm not even going to bother explaining why it would be Goku instead of any of the others of Saiyan blood or the other characters). Thus, Naruto would have then had the Zenkai ability (the Saiyan's natural ability to gain immense boosts in power after healing from injuries, with the greater injuries leading to larger boosts) and the ability to go Super Saiyan. Perhaps he would have eventually even been able to ascend to Super Saiyan God, maybe even Super Saiyan Blue. Oh, wait, the Divergence Point... are Goku and everybody else already dead? I had at first been under the assumption that Vegeta was dead while the others were alive - not entirely sure why, but I just was.
brockarot chapter 1 . 6/10
love this story, I'm very sad that you discontinued it, and I really hope that you continue it some day. someeee dayyyyyy.
Issei Hyoudou1995 chapter 28 . 5/10
This story was absolutely awesome, glad to see such great writing.

Do you know of any fan-fictions similar to this?
Rebmul chapter 28 . 4/14
hope to see more one day
Rebmul chapter 22 . 4/14
I'm sad I was kinda reading this for the mei romance but he just leaves them behind instead of finding a way to take his wives with him and stop them aging
Scipio Marcellus chapter 16 . 3/10
. ,a good story on one of those cliches you usually find in other fanfics about work
Good story
LL chapter 28 . 2/11
That was interesting
brockarot chapter 1 . 1/28
NOOOO why did you stop this story it's amazing. Please at least consider continuing it. I'll do ANYTHING if you continue this awesome story. All of the other godlike evil Naruto stories are stupid. No pairs in this, and that makes things even more awesome, because pairs are troublesome.