Reviews for Naruto: Revenge
Scipio Marcellus chapter 16 . 3/10
. ,a good story on one of those cliches you usually find in other fanfics about work
Good story
LL chapter 28 . 2/11
That was interesting
brockarot chapter 1 . 1/28
NOOOO why did you stop this story it's amazing. Please at least consider continuing it. I'll do ANYTHING if you continue this awesome story. All of the other godlike evil Naruto stories are stupid. No pairs in this, and that makes things even more awesome, because pairs are troublesome.
TheBladedKing chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
The story went well but the thing is, It became complicated and became a set that kinda ruins their titles since Kurama is called kyuubi the nine tail not the ten tails so it ruins the story for me atleast and I wish you could of thought about more this are my simple opinions and if you are insulted in any manner I apologize and you have the rights to insult me since I haven't even done a writing of any sort of Naruto. You also have the right to say this is a fanfiction so you should of expected downfalls. Well in short youre story had a dramatical start but it didn't feel right cause one suddenly everyone hated him when it should of taken time for him to finally give up with his sort of optimism and second Naruto could of start being in rage instead of crying so he doesn't look pathetic and make it look like he finally hit the climax to becoming a new Naruto and yes I do realize this a long review I also regret but as a fan of Naruto I ended doing this.
P.S. Again you have the right to care or not care to what I said so plz just know that I am doing this because I take fanfiction a little serious since its my hobby.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2016
Well someone could just adopt this since judging by his updates his profile is dead
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
Holy black on a popo, the references!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
Is Naruto going to go to the Harry Porret universe?
He should
Slayer chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
Chapter 18 review:
OMFG you are a genius man. I thought that you had quoted Star Wars earlier in the story and I was right.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2016
You should have just finished writing the story then stoped making it then giving a short view of how the ending went. This story was really great.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
Kinda funny that naruto is taking revenge for konohas evil treatment of him and yet he is trully evil here
Reader 416382638 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
OMG OMG OMG BEST FANFIC EVUR!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
TFS reference!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2016
finish the story at 49 pages you donkey raping shit eater
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
No offense but I really dislike this. I can't see Kakashi or Sakura treating Naruto like that. Their reactions were a bit overdone. The idea seemed interesting though so kudos to that.