Reviews for Of Comic Cons, Cacti, Rock Stars & Hard Candy
zgrace chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I hope that you return to this story; it's amazing.
kingsholto chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I love the relationships, the ocs are awesome! Would really love to read more. Heres hoping you revisit the story.
PamperedKitty chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Well, I'm officially hooked, it's such a good story. I see you haven't updated this FF in a year, please continue on.
bheolbloo chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is one of my all time favorite stories, but it has been more than a year since an update. Will it be continued?
bheolbloo chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Love this story. I hope there is an update soon.
Glyndian chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Love, love, love this story. So much. It will be hard to wait for another update, but I guess if it takes a while I'll get to reread the whole story over again!
BritNP chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I love whatever you spin out, no matter how long it takes to update. Seems like it takes me just as long to read it. I feel like Comic Cons is one of the few pieces of fanfiction that I can just slip into and let it consume me. I adore the world you've created, and your original characters are incredible. I wasn't even bothered that this whole chapter was Kyle-oriented, because I love getting her perspective just as much as I love getting Kurt or Dave's. Point is - I love that this story is about more than just Kurt and Dave. Don't get me wrong, I love Kurtofsky to the moon and back, but I like that there's some perspective here from others. Thanks for the update, and I think I'll be going back to reread all the chapters soon because I could use the escape. Good chapter. (:
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I'm glad you're continuing Comic Cons. And (I'm sure I'll get lunched by your other fans for this) I like that you spread the chapters out. There's so much character development and analysis that if the chapters came rapid fire I'd probably just ditch it. I'd love to see more Kurtofsky next chapter :)

I love Eliza Dushku as well! Her father was my sister and my fifth grade teacher!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
I love this story so much! Best one I've read on this site! Hope to see you update soon :D
ShallICompareThee chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You’re back! *_* YES! And with a chapter all about Kyle! (Let me love you, really.) I have to say I was a bit disappointed not to get a bit of Kurt in this, at least not directly, but after reading it again, I’m very happy with it. (Also, damn you, Travis for your awfully good taste in women! XP)
- Grann Variola sounds a bit like a gipsy. I like it. (And I have a question: is that distorted French or a different language altogether? Or is Kyle suggesting that Grann’s handwriting sucks big time? ò_ò) And I like that Kyle follows religiously her recipes; you’ve been great at depicting her family, it almost feels as if I know them all.
- Aaaw, “Buffy” talk! Those two are adorable, really. I wish they didn’t agree *so much*, though, I bet their fight about, say, which is the best Marauder would be epic. XD (And I still think Kyle is intimidating when she talks geek. XP)
- Oooh, we’re getting to the serious stuff with Kyle not being able to get in a romantic relationship; you gave us answers for Jude and his behavior, now it’s Kyle’s turn. It’s going to be so good, reading about them talking and Dave&Kurt trying to help, and their love blossoming, and Jude being a jerk and so son and so forth.. I can’t wait for MOOOAR development!
- Also, Dave is the cure for all evil. ù_ù
Thank you for the update and good luck with everything in RL!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
This story is so strange and that's a big part of why I'm totally in love with it! Plus you watch Queer as Folk so I can't not like you :)
blzrgurl71 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Loved the chapter, I don't mind the wait when it's this good...just don't make me wait too long, okay?

Kate
bheolbloo chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I was so happy to see this update, and proud of Kyle's intervention with Jude.
Tabbica chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Your story is great and I enjoyed it very much - I hope you will continue it :-)
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
This is realy great. I want santana to mess Jude up tho.