Reviews for EnglandXJapan: Broken allianceWW2?
RandomlyKaiKite chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awww! Made me cry Q_Q I love this! The hints of USUK made more tears pour out TTTT

Hooray for Dark!Kiku he's one of my fave counterparts
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Why! I thought this was a usuk not an iggypan! (Even so this is amazing!)
Anon Hetalian chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh goodness I love this pairing so much I'm going on a friggin rampage just reading your fanfics Selina-san(Sorry if you think that's annoying, but I sometimes address people with -kun, -san, and -chan. Sorry...orz)). You inspire me to write Asakiku fanfics and draw AsaKiku. Your my rolemodel when it comes to AsaKiku. ouo' Anyways, this is friggin awesome. The USUK parts made me twitch(I have my awesome reasons why), but thankfully I didn't break anything this time! :D When I see or hear about USUK, I twitch either in disgust or anger(mostly because the hardcore fangirls made me retreat to a different, friendlier ship). This fanfic has angsty, but it's replaced with fluff in the end. God I love the awesome fanbase and awesome fanfics(LOL I sound like Prussia xD)of AsaKiku. This is awesome... (o3o)o(D) Have a cookie cuz your awesome. :3
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love it! I know the normal Japan won't act like this or even declare war so easily! Yup! He wouldn't! It's the bad side of him! Yes! It is!
Asakiku4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my god...This is so sad and touching, I'm so happy when they end up with each other in the end. The story is very well-written and the plot is interesting, too. NOT lame at all, I must say!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was sad TT Poor Japan, he's always so lonely... Dark!kiku is scary S XD now I think I hate america P

sayonaraa
X-Yaoi Princess-X chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OMG! :'D That was the best EnglandXJapan fic I've ever read. So totally amazing. Seriously awesome.

xx
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Black Japan is so kawaii! (yes, I am a very sadistic person ;) )