Reviews for The Question
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 4/3
Hahaha! Great!
melakem chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is just wonderful! I love that Ron took such a moment and turned it into something perfect.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Best accomplishment is Ron's life "I have confused that mighty brain!" lool
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So sweet and so RON!
madmc12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awesome! :)
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Another brilliant one!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Funny, cute and sweet. I'm glad Ron got the words out. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful! Poor Ron. He just wanted it all to be right, and romantic, and it turns into a farce. But of course, Hermione was going to say yes, no matter how he asked. Just as well he had the ring though or she never would have believed he wasn't joking. He knows her so well: he knew exactly what she was thinking and the order in which those thoughts occurred.

I wonder how long Hermione has been waiting for him to pluck up the courage. Now over to see how much of a mess Harry makes. It's so sweet that they have both made the decision to propose at the same time. Serendipity.

Horch chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Aw, this is cute! I love Hermione and Ron; they're just perfect for each other. Great job!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Don't know how I missed this when you first posted it... As always, wonderfully written and you really get Ron. I do wish he could have been a bit more smooth about this, though. But he would have doubts about Hermione's answer- he's Ron, after all. Thanks for writing!
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
oh, I had already read this fic, in fact I read it yesterday in muggle fanfiction, or something like that and let me tell you that i love it. The way he proposed to Hermione was perfect and funny.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was really good. I liked it.
snow and the sea chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ron's a little bit chintz! I didn't think that Ron was a chintz person, to be honest. With the whole "just the two of us" thing. Anyway! Keep writing! I have had a fantastic time reading your work. :)
pinklatent chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So completely Ron and I love it so much~! I like how he improvises and manage to surprise The Brain. This makes me so much surer that they're meant to be together!