Reviews for The Question
RonAndHermioneFOREVER chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
cute. I love your summary. "Not just a question, the question."
Lifesjustducky chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awwwww! Cute!
Barbara chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Waw... I loved it. Just perfect. It's beautifuf.

Actually I'm a huge french Harry Potter fan and I wanted to know if you would allow me to translate your OS so that french people on the website could read it. Of course everyone would know you're the author, I would only be the translator. Tell me what you think about it, my mail is barbaradecre hotmail. com.

Once more, it's beautiful, bravo.
Sara chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very nice.
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I may be reading this a few days late but the effect is still the same… I really need to remember to add you to my alerts.

That was very sweet and oddly enough I liked how you wrote Ron’s proposal. His trip was in character and as awkward as it would be it was still very romantic because that’s who is. He’s either messing up spectacularly when it comes to Hermione or he does something absolutely wonderful and this was both. I also enjoyed how you wrote Hermione’s reaction and her range of emotions and how it finally landed on shock. Most importantly, I loved how she said ‘yes’ without a second thought after all the doubts Ron had.
thlove chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great story. Thank you for writing it.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Love it. (And it's very Ron-like.) :-)

So...are we going to get to see how Harry fares with Ginny? Please?
Quintanessa chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
How lovely - how completely Ron-ish. I can totally see it going this way. Well done...
Call Me Death chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
ron, you doubt yourself thirty times, every one time i eat chocolate. and thats saying somthing
jackieleanne chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loved it. Brilliantly written. I loved the fact that Ron ended up tripping up he was so nervous. An that it then actually gave him the idea to propose there and then like that.
24eskimooz chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hmm. are you secretly ron in hiding? cause you're characterization for him was THAT good.
xkatherine chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was really cute. I enjoyed it. Did you consider possibly doing another story/chapter about what happened with Harry and Ginny? I loved the idea that they proposed at the same time.

Keep up the great work!
m chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love it! Happy Valentine's Day... :)
lyaser53 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Good one shot, i do hope you'll continue and play with it a bit.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Cute story! It was a nice glimpse into the guy's mind before he pops the question, and I liked Ron's & Harry's plan to do so at around the same time. Smart thinking! :) Thanks for writing, and hope you have a happy Valentine's day!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »