Reviews for The Question
This was adorable :)
H o r i z o n s chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was perfect.
RodentFace chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Yay! Really, really cute! So, are you going to do another one about Harry and Ginny? That would be really, really cute!
Lilyp chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was fun. Poor Ron, why so insecure? I wonder if it is a different fanfic or if it is part of the universe of your fanfics. In that case, I don't really understand Harry wanting to synchronize his qnd Ron proposals. After all, he and Ginny had established that they would eventually get engaged and marry, when they were sure those actions wouldn't affect her career anymore. Ginny wouldn't bother if Ron popped the question before Harry. She and Harry are already implicitly engaged, aren't they?
Alexandrus W. Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Long time reader, first time reviewer:

I think this is excellent! You do an excellent job here (as in other stories) of inhabiting the voice of the narrator. This strikes me as being exactly what the inside or Ron's head would sound like, after a few years in close contact with Hermione (who has, by now, taught him many words like 'inexorable').

Thanks for writing this, and your many other wonderful stories!
dottydoodle chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Love your work! So glad I'm subscribed to you and can read everything as soon as you publish it. You keep Harry alive for me, thank you!
yeahishipdrarry chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really liked the whole doing it at the same time thing. And the way he seemed normally clumsy that was really good so well done.
Trumpet Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very nice. Sweet but not vomit-inducingly sappy. :) I hope to see Harry's version now!
Eve k chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awww! This is so cute! And you wrote it really well. Is there more, or is that the end? I'm fine with it being the end, it's rounded off really nicely, but I'd also be fine if you wrote more (wink, wink).

Maybe a chapter about Harry asking Ginny? ;)
blisss chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
More? Pretty please!

Hah I do hope you give Harry's version of this night at the very least. You write emotions and inner thoughts so well and naturally. I can always follow the thought process. Excellent as always!
no pretence chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is so sweet :) You write so well, in such a beautiful way. It wasn't over fluffed, there was a nice balance between fluff and not-fluff, which made it more realistic. And I just love how you can write Ron near perfectly so...

Perfect for Valentines :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3