Reviews for Versa Vice
Kitty Katrona chapter 3 . 3/29
Funny story! You should continue it!
coolguy chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
this is a really cool story so far
updateUpdateUPdateUPDateUPDAteUPDATeUPDATE!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
Argh! Update!
PUHLEEEEEEEEEASE, update this!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I LOVE THIS3 PLEASE CONTINUE(:(:(:(:
Gabi chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU CANT STOP IT THERE! PLEASE FINISH!
toothlessisepic chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Its been too long. Update.
Dragonninja-fan chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
You know there should be more fanfics like this! So far this is the only one where hiccup and toothless switch bodies and its AWSOME
Firenze Fox chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Oh...my ...God...
This is one of the most incredible fanfics that I have EVER read, in ANY fandom! Pleasepleasepleaseplease don't abandon this,update soon, I'm begging you!
Zaphira292 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Please write more! I'm dying from suspense after reading that cliffhanger. Sheesh, you really know how to get a dramatic ending on a chapter. ;) Anyway, you're a really good writer, thankyou and I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES! Byebye, please update soon.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Hello hello! I just happened to stumble across this story and I love it! You're really good at getting into the characters heads. I really hope you're still working on this fic, because I can't wait to read what happens next !
Syrlai chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Freaking hilarious.

xD

Oh the gods really do love messing around with poor Hiccup. Wish there was a drawing of their switched forms, that would have been awesome! Ah, anyway... I wonder what Gobber has in mind?
Automail-gHost chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
More, More, MOOOORRREEEE!

This is pure genius! TT

You seriously can't leave me hanging like this, I need more of the awesomeness! XD

I love your writing, the plot idea is brilliant, your characterization is perfect, and I can't get enough!

Please update soon, your eager fans will be waiting. ;D
Dragoneisha chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Oh boy. Can't wait to see where this goes...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »