Reviews for Intimidation
BothWays chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great conclusion to a wonderful episode. I agree with Colby. What Don said to get that girl to talk was downright creepy and also amazing. I rare but awesome combo :)
AliceSunshine chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Great story!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Rob Morrow's rocks. So many times!

That scene is just dynamite.

You did a really great job. And what Don said to Colby "You were on the side of angels. And maybe I knew it too, didn't go so hard at you." was just perfect, cause he wasn't really so hard at him. Perfect!
writeallnight chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I always loved the way Don acted in this episode. The way he hugged Charlie and stuff, you could tell that he really cared, and this was totally personal for him. This was a nice way to wrap it up. Thanks for writing!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I just got got finished watching this very episode, and, several of the more intense scenes I had to rewind and watch again. Wonderful pleasure to come on here and find this story. Gave me another chance to relieve this scene that just crackled with intensity. Great job, thanks for writing.
schnerb chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This has to be one of the best complete tags on ff! It's absolutely perfect and I agree with the others, that this scene was amazing. Rob Morrow and the actress who played Piper were on fire! MGC always nails it with her comments and no less on this occasion - those eyes!

Seriously Aries, this is just a fabulous little scene that wouldn't be out of place had it been inserted into the show exactly as we see it here. You got the 'voices' of everyone and the mood of the episode totally taped. Great stuff.
CerealKillerZero chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Love this. That is one of my favorite scenes ever. Don busting in and his line "I am the Pharisee" was so intense.

Him quoting "art of war" in this was great too. The ep was a nice peak inside his head and so was this. Thanks for sharing :)
notsing chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I read this after I happened to watch Quiz Show, so I went back and rewatched Angels and Devils after reading your story. Rob Morrow does such a fantastic job handling that scene, it's so intense. I think your title is very clever, it wasn't just the witness who was intimidated by Don. Good job!
PattyB chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I remember that scene with Don to this day. Don't think I'll ever forget it.

I liked your story. I'm glad someone gave us a more detailed

look at Don's scary transformation.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I actually read this over on LJ, but wasn't signed in to leave a comment. I was hoping you'd post over here, too.

I replay that scene quite often. I love his intensity, his focus, his eyes! (actually, I have always felt the actress who did the scene with him was excellent, as well)

Intimidation is definitely the right word, here - that, and Colby's admiration.

Great missing scene to a great episode. Thanks