Reviews for Me and Mine
britschroeder92 chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
where can I get the full version you've mentioned in your bio?
Steph A15 chapter 35 . 9/10/2018
This story was such a good read I really enjoyed reading it.
DaBears1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Where can I find the other version of this? I couldent see it at the top and I really want to read a more flushed out version of this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/6/2016
Loved this very much, thank you for sharing it. You did an excellent job of showing the inner battles they faced and what self punishment does to a person. Very nice work.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
Oh my god. Beautiful, dark, lovely and stunning. I just wanted to hug Dean the entire time, because I would never judge him the way his parents did. I'm so glad Sam came around, and this was absolutely perfect in general, harkening back to my own faith. Brilliant. Yet another slot in my 'fav Destiel fics' list.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Well fuck. Super painful
Unconvex chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I really love how deep you went into this story. Great work.
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Okay if you're trying not get aroused, don't go to the problem for help. Dean no. (It works for the fanfic so what the hell)
i-am-casass chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
This is beautiful and I might have to buy your book just to read the more solid ending. I love it!
punkpoemprose chapter 35 . 9/18/2014
This is the single most amazing fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I read the entire piece in two sittings today because my classes were cancelled. Thank you for writing such an amazing tale!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
Amazing! Truly amazing. I came to this fanfiction to read a general smutty story with Cas and Dean as its main characters but I was not expecting the emotional story in the chapter that followed my initial thoughts. I physically got chills from some of your chapters and had to sit there and relish in that feeling before moving on and reading some more. I must confess that in this last chapter, I was so scared that you were going to kill of Cas because it reminded me faintly of Brokeback Mountain. Thank God you didn't.. Well I'll stop rambling but I loved this story and I am sure I will come back in the future and read it again.
Llewlyn chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
This story is astonishing. You write in a way that grabbed my innards and squeezed- a visceral read, gorgeous, stunning.
TavrosGamzee chapter 35 . 3/27/2014
*does the cha-cha slide* I, in the future, once I have funds & spare time, hope to buy your book (even though it will always be a destiel fic in my heart)
Very proud, son.
TavrosGamzee chapter 34 . 3/27/2014
I am oh so very happy. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and sharing it!
TavrosGamzee chapter 33 . 3/27/2014