Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
So...is Elliot the Tucker character?
This is pretty good, by the way
Darkest of Storms chapter 46 . 5/24/2014
Best.
Story.
Ever.
10/10.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH NOW ;v;
I hated Alex from the start. BUTTT. That's just me.
Danny is better 3
Princessimaginary chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hi love your fanfic need to ask you a question. Did you get your inspiration on forming the story from a story called Wonder?
Amelia Cate chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Why no other character spinnoffs? Other than the lack of characters from the series i am really enjoying it! Good work.
Vega612 chapter 46 . 7/12/2013
QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM FINALLY! :3 I was scared because you hadn't updated I so long but I'm happy to hear from you!
SilverSea123 chapter 46 . 7/5/2013
OH holy nuts, it happened! It finally happened hahahaha oh my gosh they kissed. Wooow. Okay I feel like I've waited forever for this chapter and it did not disappoint! Whoa what's gonna happen now! This is really exciting. I so can't wait to see what happens now, I can't believe it! I was very satisfied by what this chapter held, but I still can't wait for another one because just when I think this story can't get more interesting, it does! You're really talented as a writer you know. I really hope you keep on writing and that the ideas come easily to you because I can't get enough of this story- especially now that they kissed and both know they love each other! Man that is good writing. Well I can't wait for the next chapter, and if you need any help or second opinions or suggestions I'm always here to help. Good luck and I hope I hear from you soon in some way!
Neonculr chapter 46 . 7/4/2013
FINALLY! AFTER 46 F*CKING CHAPTERS! You know, you really scared me when Alek came into the picture. I was right to be scared. Anyways, are you thinking about being an author? I think you should. Being able to write 46 chapters, each with about 4,000 words while keeping it interesting? You, have some tremendous skill. Can't wait for the next few chapters. And you said you need inspiration, right? Just take a l
CloudEnvy12 chapter 46 . 7/3/2013
Jsnsiebrkexjwjlancisndi MNSNDEJHRHHREHEHDB

all of the 'squee's. take them.
ForgeandGred4Ever chapter 46 . 7/2/2013
Yes! Finally!
SilverSea123 chapter 45 . 5/18/2013
Hey! Oh my goodness so today I decided to reread this whole entire story over from the beginning (for like the fifth time, lol) and I realized that I don't think I even reviewed this last chapter! That's soo unlike me. Well I just couldn't believe the twist here, I thought for sure Alexa was a gonner! I'm really excited to see where this will go, and I don't think I need to tell you just how crazy I'm going wondering what's gonna be in the next chapter! I really really hope you can share the next chapter soon, you've got lots of readers who can't wait to see what'll happen! I hope you're doing well and I hope to hear from you soon! Sorry this review is so late, but better late than never!:) take care!
Super-Dash chapter 45 . 5/11/2013
and i dont it docent say complete.. and i dont wont it to be but i dont know I WONT MORE! please? *begging cute face*
bellacullenstar07 chapter 45 . 3/25/2013
great story please dont stop writing it
accalia michaels chapter 45 . 2/10/2013
i read your entire story in a week. and as i have done that alexa and danny must get together. pretty please
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 45 . 2/5/2013
Loved it!
Cant wait for the next update!
Dragoneisha chapter 45 . 2/4/2013
Hmm...interesting. I like where you went with that, and it's an original idea.