Reviews for Heartbreak
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Ouch... I can see that happening, but I sure hope it doesn't.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
whoop! loved it
magicalfrenzy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow. I'm left speechless just for the fact that this one- shot, not having a happy mood, made me feel so many emotions. I'd like to think that, even if these two don't actually have a happy ending, Damon's growth would be big enough for him NOT to go back to his usual ways. But this was very well written. Awesome job!
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Yeah i can see that happening, especially in season 3, as Elena and Damon get closer because Stefan is temporarily out of the picture. I was thinking, what if these two get together, then Stefan later(inevitably) regains his humanity? Will Elena go back to him and betray Damon? It seems very likey.

I love your portrayal of Damon, so real. You need to write more multichapter stories.
moka000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
She just blew it...didn't she know Damon was her one?...well in my opinion Elena doesn't deserve Damon and that's it cuz he's just adorable and loves her with all his heart choosing her over Katherine that he'd loved for over a century while she's still confused about her feelings for the two of them...I'll make it easy for her...Stefan
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
that was good keep it up
I'S Watcher chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This would be completely awesome if you continued it, and they ended up getting back together, eventually.
safewithklaroline chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Holy crap...I'm slightly terrified. Maniacal Damon is creepy.

Fantastic writing and story though, as always. You're my favourite writer, have been since Lockdown (although I think I told you in my review for that a while back) :D of all fanfictions that I read, yours are the best. I am being truly honest.

Your writing style is perfect in whatever mood you choose your story to be in and I look forward to the next story.
Vamplover248 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY 3 !
Mellowdramatik chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was painful...painfully good! My chest started to constrict and a lump in my throat formed while reading this chap. Please continue!
anon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i know you probably wont, but you should carry on with this one, i loved it!
kat chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
As much as this was hard to read because of the destruction that she caused him, I would love for you to continue this so that we could see Elena work so hard to get him back and re-gain his trust if that's even possible. Because I think the guilt of what she did to him would be enormous but seeing him turn back into a souless monster who just doesn't care would be poetic justice and she would have to grovel for his forgiveness. And it would be intersting how you'd write Stefan's part in all of this because I always figure that if Damon and Elena got together Stefan wouldn't just disapear but wait around for the chance to play hero.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ugh. I want to hate this because it makes me so angry, but I can't because it's just too damn well-written. That and the fact that it's so realistic. Bravo!
Black-White-Grey chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
sad oneshot...but i loved it non the less.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
this was so good. i mean like so good.

it had all the right elements of elena and damon together and then she kissed stefan and the ending was perfect.