Reviews for Purpose of My Life
MelloMethallica chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
waiting for the update

and the scene orochimaru doing kabuto near his dead parents is so so so so so sick and sexy *w*
AwwLuckyDog chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
At first I didn't thought that I like kabuto and oroshimaru as a couple much but in your story I love them .

So I'm looking forward to your next chapter :)
well then chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Well, I always thought it went down like, Kabuto was really jealous of Kimimaro and so kind of glad that he was dying but still tried his best to save him, even though he was happy it didn't work.

Good chapter is good.

Short chapter is short.

Keep writing.

Ja ne

Nicole The Dragon Rider chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
poor Kimimaro
Hana Zoldyck chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Omg, I have to admit this is the first fic I ever read about them and I just LOVE it, please continue! And keep writing as awesomely as you already are c:
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
O_O this is so sick...I LOVE IT! IT'S SO FRICKEN AWESOME! O_O and Kabuto, I'm 13 too, and I enjoy your suffering and pain, and I enjoy reading about Oro-ipoo raping're not the only strange one ;)

Update soon!
The Lady Avaritia chapter 7 . 10/16/2011

This was absolutely perfect! I'm glad I inspired you;)

Thank you for writing somehting so awesome!
The Lady Avaritia chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
LOL. I guess Jabuto really can't help himself with the innuendos, but that's okay. I'm like that always.

This was a beautifully written chapter. Orochimaru was wickedly merciless, and Kabuto was, well... his bitch. Good job, yet again!
The Lady Avaritia chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Ahhh! Such a delicious description of Orochimaru!

You did a great job with this. I loved it all. Orochimaru is one cunning snake, and I adore the way he thinks, and the way he treats Kabotu. It's good to know tat there's only lust behind his actions.
The Lady Avaritia chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
But... that was so short! I suppose it had to be done, though. Ah, Kabuto, you attention-whore.
The Lady Avaritia chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Poor Kabu. Im assuming all will come back to him?

I love the way you've described his relationship with his parents in so few words. It's really realistic.
The Lady Avaritia chapter 2 . 10/16/2011

I loved that!

Especially Oro's line about Kabuto being able to make an awesome man-whore. We all know he is ;)
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 10/16/2011

Orochimaru is one steaming pile of hot man meat, and Kabuto is, indeed, cute.

And there will be a lemon in every chapter?

Alrighty then, onto the next one!
TaeMint chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Dayum, that was hot, but too short for my liking *pout*

I wonder how you'll continue thus~~~

Update soon :3