Reviews for Modus Vivendi
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Loved it! Can't wait for more!

I just ADORE the witty banter. I'm not so good at writing that kind of stuff, but you are excellent!

*PPT*
Nutmeg44 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I can't stop giggling. The banter between the Author and Draco is so entertaining. I liked the dream sequence that Ginny had in the hospital. I can't wait for the next update. More Draco and Theo please. I'd like Theo wrapped in a bow. :D
Nutmeg44 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I Die! This is hilarious. I love the way the author manipulates them. It's funny how they comply. I like Ginny's attempts at manipulation and flirting too. Those were funny. More please, Lia. :D
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
That was an absolutely delicious chapter! I can NOT wait to read more!

I love their bickering before and during the chapter. It's a great touch to the story.

*PPT*
Boogum chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
No, of me. {smirks and crosses her arms over chest} You clearly have latent homosexual desires for Theodore.

Hehe, this line gets me every time!

Brilliant chapter, as usual. I love the way Draco and Ginny slowly mellow towards each other. And their little patronus competition. (Was Theo's patronus being an owl added in? I don't remember that). Oh yes, and I LOVE the part where Ginny tries to do the "help me, I'm cute look", and all he says is "Does that look normally work on men?" It's so DRaco, hahaha.

[Ginny: W-Why did you that?] - I think you're missing a 'do'.

Their little Quidditch game is cute, mostly because they're adults. I like that he notices what she's doing but goes ahead with it anyway/

And the Author scene that interrupts had me cackling. Author really is so evil to those two, but they deserve it.

Look forward to reading the next chapter. _
Boogum chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Gosh, I love this story! And this first scene is hilarious! I cracked up at this line: [Draco and Ginny glare at one another, attempting to stare the other down until one of them gives in – or until one of their brains implodes due to the other's superior telekinetic skills.] I dunno, it just makes me laugh. But, as I said, that whole scene with Draco, Ginny and Author is hilarious. I love how Draco gets so upset when Ginny gets to share being the focaliser, and just everything really.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying reading this chapter again. I like how you describe Ginny, but I mostly just love that Draco interrupts with his usual arrogant comments, and the banter that ensues, short as it is, is again very funny.

One of the things that I really like about this story is how human you make Ginny. She's nervous on her first day, even though we know she is confident. Your explanation is perfect, really. One doesn't need to be loud and obnoxious to be confident, but that doesn't mean we all have our moments of insecurity and doubt.

hehe, the lunch scene is so funny. I like how Theo tries to make Draco play nice, and Draco is so grudging about it.

Oo, spelling error: 'symptoms that worried the normally unflappable matron, Madam Pompfrey.' Sorry if that was me that missed that one. :(

In any case,, this was an excellent chapter.
The-Darkness-Befalls chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Another wonderful chapter my dear. I loved it. (:

*with hugs and chocolate and . . . I don;t know what else*
Nutmeg44 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Lia, I love the banter or I should really say I love the argument since Ginny and Draco we're bantering right now. The poor author didn't stand a chance. I love Theo. I think I want him wrapped in a bow and delivered...lol. Brilliant. I can't wait for the next update.
The-Darkness-Befalls chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Lovely chapter my dear.

-Ky

*with regular hugs because she;s out of chocolate*
Boogum chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love this fic! I really do! I'm so happy it won best fic overall and most creative, because it definitely deserved it. You've really got everything here: a unique spin on the prompt, good, strong characters, a hilarious 'Author', and the double plots was a really nice touch, adding that special something to make the fic perfect.

Of course, your first chapter is brilliant. From the moment Draco says this line [[Oh, goody. Here comes the martyr bit . . . Weasley, why don't you take your cross elsewhere.]], I know I'm going to not only love him as a character, but also the dynamic between he and that particular 'Ginny'. Right away we get a feel for them, as well as poor Author's dilemma. And who can't help but love a Ginny who says "you swollen-headed, peroxide-blond-bleaching prat!" for an insult. Classic!

The introduction to the 'story' Draco is also nicely executed. I don't think I said this, but I love the fact you had him not that spectacular with woman and a bit more 'subdued', if we can call it that. His reaction to the flirtatious schoolgirl is adorable and hilarious.

And yay for Theo! I love that you included him, and gave me lots of good Theo/Draco banter. I love a good bromance, and you really got that here.

/It was an unmistakable face: a famous face to anyone student at Hogwarts./ - I think you've got a mistake here: either 'anyone' or 'any student' would suffice.

And my favourite line ever: "I'm not glaring," he stated waspishly, picking up his knife and fork. "I'm brooding."

Love it! This fic never gets old. I can read it over and over again (probably a good thing since this is my third time, ahha)
tinyriot chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"Hey," a voice called from out of nowhere, causing Draco to flinch in surprise.

"The lanky ex-Slytherin was wearing a shit-eating grin as he glanced down at Draco, chewing on the remnants of an apple."

LOL. Theo's introduction is just marvelous. Tangent: when I read shit-eating grin, I thought of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Srsly, IDEK!

I haven't been reading much lately and when I realized this was a fic exchange fic, I ventured the forum to find the original posting. I assume it's been taken down or my blackberry is messing up. Anyway, can't wait for more. :)
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is lovely so far. I love the stress they give the writer in the first half of the chapter and I love how morose and bitter and territorial Draco is in the second half. Theo is a gem, reminding me a lot of Fanon!Blaise. I look forward to reading more of him and I do hope the updates happen before I have to disappear on March 9. Can wait for more. Lia, this is brilliant.
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Well done! I can't wait to read more!
The-Darkness-Befalls chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I loved this when it was first posted. It's entirely brilliant and one of my favorite pieces from the Fic Exchange. Lovely work, my dear.

*with double chocolate hugs*
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ohhhhhh booooyyyy! I can definitely see this being an amazing and funny story! I can't wait to read more, and good luck with the prompt :)

Update soon!