Reviews for The Rebel and The Chosen
holliswalley chapter 1 . 8/25
It was moody. Moody's buttocks were lost. He's got fakes now
hainbane chapter 5 . 8/19
This is so so stupid. Oh an enemy tortured me for days and now is my only chance to escape so what spell should i use... A stunner. Really... I understand that Harry Potter was a books for children so every good guy had to use nonlethal spells that cant hurt a fly. We are good so we win with morals... But you write a dark story and the auror - a trained combatant in a fight for her life uses a school lvl spells. Not even dangerous. Why not expeliarmus and that tickling curse then?
turtlepig chapter 38 . 8/1
this is my first reread and I just want to tell you that its been a blast. Not sure if you'll ever read this; you've been absent for quite a while now, but I noticed the name change (after wondering 'who the heck is this cb-hp-writer in my favorite authors list), which has got my hopes up.

Whatever, though - this fic is still the shining example of HP/NT done right, and I suppose I just wanted to let you know
TeganCappa chapter 38 . 7/20
Just reread this for the tenth time or so and it is still my favorite fanfic on this site. You've been gone for awhile now but I hope to see you around and writing again someday.

Best wishes.
aptteach123 chapter 38 . 7/18
WOW! What a fantastic story! I loved it a lot. Thanks for writing it.
Meazm chapter 38 . 7/15
Best story HP ! Hope there are sequel.
Trahald of Uru chapter 11 . 7/13
If it's this stuck to the cannon rails, don't call it an A/U

What was the point in having Sirius actually explain what the mirror did if he STILL ignores it?!
not even sure if you'll get this this review after years... but on the off chance you do I just had to tell you how unbelievable this story was. the character growth and storylines were amazing. you captured emotions and made everything believable. This was a fantastic portrayal of Tonks and Harry a a couple, and characters. I've read some of your other stories and they are great as well. I hope you are still writing something somewhere as this was probably the best story I've read on FF.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 38 . 7/8
Thank you for the story, I loved it. I really liked how you changed the original plot, and that the relationship between Harry and Tonks was realistic, it is a rare talent I value. Good work!
vysirez chapter 17 . 6/24
So while I like the story a bit, I also have some issues with it. I like the relationship you have been showing so far between Harry and Tonks. However I'm not a big fan of stories that change various things, but stick to cannon with everything important. You haven't gotten there yet, simply because there hasn't been enough time in the story to change much. But you haven't changed anything yet, so we will see.

I am reviewing here though because I don't really like the fight you had at the end of chapter 17. It didn't make a lot of sense. You had Harry acting very childish and basically ignoring what Tonks was saying. Whatever small denials she might have made, her main point was that there wasn't anything she could do. She could go with everything Harry gave her and she would be slapped down by her superiors. I don't like fact that you didn't have her state this clearly, and made sure that Harry ignored what she did say. Harry has been acting somewhat mature most of the story, and suddenly he turns into a 5 y/o who want a toy. All in all, it's a dumb fight, and really just reads like you added it so there would be tension and drama between them, now that you've resolved your previous bits of Harry/Tonks drama.
vysirez chapter 5 . 6/23
Reading chapter 5, I have to say I'm fairly unhappy with the way you had Tonks handle the escape. She managed to get both wands away from Bellatrix and all she hits her with is an Impedimenta? That is longer to cast then a Stupefy, and far less useful. Much less something actually damaging. So she basically completely sacrifices a chance to take out Bellatrix.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/10
Lol rather than apparat which would take ten seconds lets fly on brooms for hours in ice cold weather over muggles areas in order to escape being tracked lol. So we can see who uses logic and who doesn't eh?
Probably on my top five favorite fics, it was a joy to read, keep up the good work and write more :)
Aries Christensen chapter 23 . 5/25
Actually love is an emotion based on a crush. A crush is in reality a psychosis and you can get meds for that. Actually you can get a lot of different meds that will help you against falling in love. Since love is an emotion and all emotions are caused by brain chemistry.
howmanyisthat chapter 38 . 5/10
Thanks for the great ride. Loved the little joke at the end
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »