Reviews for Be Mine, Valentine
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love yer writing style. Yes, I say "yer". Yer smut is sexy yet kind of innocent..? It's very well written; you should give yourself a pat on the back... or a drink... or something! Haha this will sound ridiculous but I believe you are a better writer than Stephanie Meyer (which is a compliment BUUUT her writing style is that of a college freshman, so, yer SO much better. Just... It's a flippin compliment!)
KatieBlovesCMandCharmed chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love this pairing they aren't enough of these two. I'm doing a series about the future of these two and i can totally see Lila do this for her love. I can't wait to read more
thehip-hopprincess chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love Reid and Lila; there simply aren't enough fics about them. I loved this fic and I look forward to more Reid/Lila fics in the future
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Did you know that it would take you only about two minutes to bleed out if someone stabbed you right here?" A little gasp was drawn from her lips as he applied his tongue to the area.

"You really know how to get a girl going, Spencer." Lila teased, her voice becoming ragged. A happy little sigh followed her proclamation as he moved downward with his kisses. Her fingers tightened on his shoulders where they already rested.

a creepy statement, yet funny, and sorta hot too. That was unique