Reviews for Hurricane
Jeez I seriously can't stand Mindy stories anymore I get that she has problems but this is a bit much even for me.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 74 . 8/27/2012
Hi, rereading here to try and gain a better understanding of the mind of Mindy. So Miranda hates Cooper for raping her and she wants him to die, and Mindy loves Cooper and is the one who keeps nursing him and making out with him?
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 88 . 6/28/2011
YES! Finally caught up!
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 69 . 6/28/2011
I gotta say, I'm 100% Team Connor at this point... it's funny that out of all the kids, he, the supposedly "stupid" one, seems to have the most realistic view of the situation. Yes, I know he says things purely to hurt people sometimes, but within those hurtful words he makes some excellent points. James's obsession with Mindy tends to blind him to things. What's that they say... "out of the mouths of babes comes the truth" or something like that? And as much as i loved James and Mindy as a couple in the beginning, I have to agree with what Tiffany said before she left-it's getting a little hard to take P
cathy chapter 88 . 6/23/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next story
jadeMK11 chapter 88 . 6/22/2011
hi again! great story! Amber got pretty much everything off her chest. Someday somehow she'll forgive him maybe when she's grown or when James is on his death bed(thats only if she dosen't kill him first). Or I could just be talking out my ass again...Anywho, I can't wait for the next story. Ciao!
Tigeress' Fantasy chapter 88 . 6/22/2011
this story certainly has been a ride :)

i got a few things to say, but i dont have a whole lot of time, so it might sound rushed and/or random :P

this family is so way off track about how to handle these situations, it makes me wanna just jump in there and give em all a good slap to knock some sense into em.

amber still needs a major attitude adjustment (that was not a shout out to cena :P) i was hoping shed get better by the end of this story, but it looks like she just got worse.

a note on the connor thing: just as they want connor to get use to them, they have to do the same. its not "connor has to stay away from us but treat us nicely". it doesnt work that way. if you push someone away like that, then dont expect any kind of decency from them. cuz thats not how it works. it has to be either "connor treats us nicely and we treat him nicely" or "connor stays away and can say what he wants." its one or the other, you cant have both.

and that seems to be the problem with this family. they always want both. and thats most likely why theyr so messed up, because they cant have both. that, and they never seem to take responsibility for their actions. mindy especially. if your gonna purposely have a high risk pregnancy, you NEED to put a bullet in your brain. cuz either the kid might die, or you might die. if the kid dies, i hope she lives happily with the fact that she purposely killed her own child. and if she dies from it, that kids gonna have to live with that for the rest of its life. she wants to kill herself? fine. everyone has that choice. but do it without the expense of your own child. cuz thats just downright disgusting, i dont care how "sick" you are. maybe she would know better if her family didnt tell her that everything she does is ok cuz shes sick. if they actually let her take responsibility for her actions instead of letting her think that consequences dont apply to her, maybe she wouldn't be as screwed up as she is. even sick people know that their actions have consequences, and mindy is nothing special. if they wanna give connor an attitude adjustment they need to do it for mindy too, and quit playing favorites.

they all get away with too much, and none of them wanna say anything to each other. when the males do something wrong, everyone gets on to them for it, even if its the slightest thing. but when the females do something wrong, everyone plays it off like its nothing, and they can do no wrong, even when they threaten to kill someone. they just come up with some kind of excuse for them, or give everyone a guilt trip so they dont say anything about it. all in all, this family needs to treat each other equally, and quit with the sexism and the favorites.

sorry, i think i might have gotten a bit carried away... but this family just really irks me sometimes. i think they ALL need to shape up, not just a few of them. ima quit now though, cuz i think i may have made a few people mad...
Esha Napoleon chapter 88 . 6/22/2011
Esha Napoleon chapter 87 . 6/19/2011
Uh Oh...Its Amber time LOL

jadeMK11 chapter 87 . 6/19/2011
...polar bears?...uh hello! great chapter! I started to about Cooper and Conner's problem with school(being teased and all), then just like James I'm also a loss for words with Connor's "bang! p regnant" sentence. Since Amber and James are face to face lets see what will happen. Polar bears! I guess next will be a wild buffalo(if there are any in Canada).
cathy chapter 87 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter!
NeroAnne chapter 86 . 6/18/2011
AMAZING chapters! Everything seems to be falling into place and yet there is ALWAYS something there! XD

You and Jess are just amazing at building up suspense like that!

Love how hialriously psychotic Mindy is XD Everyone has to tolerate it because they LOVE her! XD

Brilliant work, dears!
cathy chapter 86 . 6/17/2011
Oh man Amber has it rough :( And awww Chelsea's so cute.
Esha Napoleon chapter 86 . 6/16/2011
jadeMK11 chapter 86 . 6/16/2011
hi again! poweful chapter! Poor Ambs. I feel for her. James really need to get back on her goodside(somehow). Didn't Cooper and Connor went through the same shit? Oh and Taylor you can use my shotgun if Cooper gets out of line again.