Reviews for Neddy's Five & One
1776IsMyLife chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue (more than chapter 5, please!)
The Wicked Witch of Cupcakes chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
This is beautiful. I love how Rutledge is a complete failure and everyone's reactions and this is just great. Please write more.
life1428 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Please continue this story! It's so much fun to read, and the way you write the characters is awesome!
1776IsMyLife chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
What a hilarious chapter! Thanks for updating.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
PLEASE KEEP POSTING THIS I NEED IT LIKE AIR
TheNinthNavigator chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
This wonderful, and I'd be the happiest fic reader in the world if you continued it! I'm looking forward to seeing Neddy finally score ;)
1776IsMyLife chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Please continue this! I love your fanfictions, and they only make Fanfiction better!
Living Memories chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I've always been waiting for an upload of this story. Please make more!
T0theM00N chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Oh hai thar! Glad to see you back (honestly, I thought you might have died or something). I'll read if you're posting
CC.V.RG chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Hey, glad to see that you're back!

I wouldn't mind a continuation of this story, I remember it was pretty good :) And so few people write 1776 fanfiction, let alone 1776 slash fanfiction, lol.
T0theM00N chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Wait, Adams was looking at Thomas' butt? Well, if I wasn't confused before... :D
Genuine-Discord chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
ooh please continue!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Oh ho ho, (- Ha ha ha, Santa Claus) is there an Adams/Jefferson relationship I see here? I hope you updye soon.
IDreamedADance chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Hahaha I like this! Please continue! Only one thing, isn't Ceasar Rodney from Delaware? other than that, great!
espanamazing chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
This is actually quite amusing. XD

I would keep reading if you continued it.