Reviews for Cold Blood, Black Fire
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 7/2
"Can" be seen as a death fic? Exactly how can this NOT be seen as a death fic?
I mean, an awesome death fic, but definitely a death fic.
phoneixheart36 chapter 1 . 2/17
I think I am going to cry. I want to murder Cenred then bring him to life then murder him again. poor merlin
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 1/30
I feel so depressed imagination was really working overtime here. Poor boys! I'm gonna pretend that Merlin was just unconcious and not dead tho, cause the alternative would be too much.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
tori chapter 1 . 1/6
did you just say the magic words?haha,anyway you were great.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wow. That, well that was... Whats the right work here... That was BLOODY GREAT :D Love it and could have read more if u had continued it. Bloody fantastic, great job and great writing.
jarlcarriers chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh my god. I'd heard your name in 'Caught in a Slash' and THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. Merlin's beard, this is amazing and just... just... I don't even have words. Partially because my mourning of Arthur and mordred just turned to mourning for Merlin.
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Merlin! I can't believe you killed Merlin! I order Cenred to be burnt at the stake! lol. This was good.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I'm typing this part before I finish reading. "If you put black colors over blue, the black blocks out the blue every time, and you know it." This line. THIS. LINE. I stopped reading and dropped my iPad. Brilliant. The meaning behind the words, and the metaphor used, were a stroke of creative genius. *clears throat* You could possibly tighten it up a little, by doing something like separating the the first part of the phrase from 'and you know it' with a ' - ' instead of a comma... But that's a preferential thing. *mumbles embarrassedly* you did ask for suggestions...

My God.

This story... This story had me shaking with silent sobs, covering my mouth with my hands and just trying to breathe...

Tips to improve dramatic writing? My dear, if your writing becomes any more stirring or emotionally effective, your readers might actually die. Of a heart embolism or something. Or by drowning in our own tears.

*slow clap*

- Clara B.
The Ficsmith chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I would leave a better review about the magnificence of your prose and writing style, but I think that you killed me, or at least got damn close. This story hurt my soul.
Clara Oswin Oswald Soufflegirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
You are so cruel... I love you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
owowowow that hurt me in a profound way. oooooow.
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
What happens next!
merlin's busy saving the world chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Is this the end? Or is there more? I'm not sure. I'm stuck between what happens next and do I really want to know. I think I'd rather know what happens next
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god. That was definitely dark, and also heartwrenching.